CHAPTER 23

JIHOON

"What's going on now with the case?" Woojin asked me while answering our homework. "Hmm one of Dongho hyung's friend will witness since he saw the face of the so-called gang leader"

"Ohh good to know" Woojin replied not really sounding like he wanted to hear that from me. "I'm just going to get us water" I said then left him inside my room.

I saw my hyung looking so bothered so I grabbed my chance to catch his attention. "Hey hyung, care to share? You look like you need someone right now." I opened our refrigerator to get a water.

"Jihoon.. I--nothing" he was about to leave the kitchen but I stopped him. "Are you going to continue to avoid me? Like I'm not part of this family?!" I said then smashed the glass of water on the counter. I saw his shocked face when I did that since it's not me.. He knows that I can't do this in front of him.

"Do you know how frustrating it is that I know nothing about this family?!? That I couldn't use my ability to see your future because all of you are avoiding me??? Do you know how painful that is???" I felt something wet on my cheeks and I realized that I was crying while saying those.

"Jihoon" he moved closer but I stepped back. "Are you still my hyung??" The words came off more like a whisper. "Yes.. Hoonie yes" "But I don't feel like it" I whispered hardly to him. I walked out of the kitchen, the water for Woojin was already forgotten.

"Hey you said you'll get me wa--" Woojin stopped when he saw my face "You alright?" He asked me but I lied down to my bed and covered my face with a pillow. "Let's just finish this homework tomorrow morning.. I'll go now to my room" he said then I heard the door closing.

I really need to know what they're hiding...

AUTHOR

Woojin closed Jihoon's door and walked fast towards Jihyuk's bedroom. After 3 hard knocks, the door opened revealing a mess Jihyuk. "When will you tell him??" Jihyuk grabbed Woojin's arm and pulled him inside his room. "Woojin it's not that easy.." Jihyuk tried to explain "Did you think killing is easy???" Woojin said, hurt is evident in Jihyuk's eyes. "You know what, I really wanted to be with Jihoon right now and comfort him because of your dirty mistake but I couldn't! Because I might spill everything to him!" Woojin said angrily, still trying to tone down his voice since someone might hear them.

"Look, I will say everything, I promise! It's just that... It's Daniel's brother, it will be hard for him! It will--" Woojin stopped Jihyuk "I don't fucking care because you still made a big dirty mistake" Woojin walked out of the room, leaving Jihyuk standing and shocked.
.
.

Due to lack of sleep, Jihoon woke up with red eyes and bags were formed under his galaxy eyes. "Wow you look like... shit" Seongwoo pointed out while moving closer to the younger. "Wow, thanks for stating the obvious, hyung" Jihoon said while covering his face.

"Dude Daniel will still look at you even though you look like..that" Seongwoo said while resting his arm on Jihoon's shoulder then walked inside the firm's office.

"Where's Minhyun hyung?" Jihoon asked curiously "Uh.. He's with Daniel" Jihoon nodded, feeling the awkwardness of the older. "So have you realized your feelings towards Minhyun hyung?" Seongwoo choked on his own saliva because of the straightforwardness of the younger "What are you talking about?" Jihoon giggled. "Oh come on! I can see your future okay??" "Ya! Stop talking like you're older than me!" the older said while pinching Jihoon's cheek.

"Ya! Ya! How dare you pinch my Jihoon??" A voice said from the back.

"Ugh! Get your spoiled boyfriend!" Seongwoo said while pushing Jihoon towards Daniel. "But I thought you enjoyed my company?" Jihoon teased back "for someone who acted like a fortune teller?? Nah I'm not gonna enjoy that!" Suddenly, Minhyun appeared and Jihoon observed Seongwoo's behavior and he giggled. "I think we need to leave these two love birds" Daniel whispered