CHAPTER 9

JIHOON

"Okay guys guys! There are tents here and maximum of 3 persons inside the tent. Go look for your tentmates now" the facilitator told us. Seongwoo hyung ran towards me "Jihoonie and Woojinie! Let's be roommates" we were shocked at what he said "How about your best friend?" Woojin asked what's on my mind. "For sure it will be Daniel and that annoying Kyungmi plus Minhyun" I nodded but I was curious as why he's like that to Kyungmi noona.

We walked towards our tent.

TENT ARRANGEMENT:

1st tent- Daniel, Kyungmi, Minhyun
2nd tent- Seongwoo, Jihoon, Woojin
3rd tent- Kuanlin, Daehwi, Jinyoung
4th tent- Jaehwan, Sewoon, Seonho
5th tent- Taehyun, Donghan, Yongguk

We were fixing our things, fortunately the tent is big, then someone was opening the tent door "Seongwoo!" I froze because of that voice. Woojin felt that I froze. He grabbed my wrist and nodded saying that its okay. No it's not okay..

Daniel entered our tent and we stared for like 5 seconds until he spoke to Seongwoo again. "Where's my food?" Daniel hyung asked Seongwoo hyung. "I told you to separate our food bags!" Seongwoo replied to him scratching his head. Daniel hyung took the food bag and asked for another bag. I really can't stay in a room with him.

After arranging our things, the facilitators already called us. "Okay the first activity that we will do is treasure hunt with a twist." Everyone reacted to what the faci said.

"So you need to look for treasures, if you'll get 11 out of the 101 treasures, you'll get a prize. However, the first three campers only." Everyone had competitive eyes. Wow didn't think that they will take this seriously...

As usual my cousin doesn't like losing, and I can see in his eyes that he's really going full force for this.

"Campers, there's a twist! You'll never get the treasures easily since you need to solve problems, riddles, and you need to pass obstacle courses plus there will be 'black guys' if they caught you, you're out. So better watch out!" The head facilitator said. Wow this game is intense. Honestly, I wanted to win. WHAT IF THE PRIZE IS FOOD RIGHT???

"Ugh why do we have to solve riddles and problems!!!" Woojin and Seonho said irritably. We laughed at them.

"After 3, you better run fast, 1...........2..........3GO!" We all ran and I'm still with Woojin. We promised each other not to lose each other.

Woojin found one and the problem is math. "Hey Jihoon you better answer this" he said to me demandingly. "What why?? If I answer that, that will be mine" I said to him. He showed me a sad face with puppy eyes. Wtf cousin???

"FINE FINE!! This sparrow!" I said irritably. I easily solved the problem so he already got one. We were just fast-walking when we heard screams and its getting closer and closer.

We see group of people running towards us "OH SHIT LETS RUN" Woojin exclaimed and we both ran. Due to intense running, we lost each other.

It's so silent... I tried to look for treasures by myself since my dumb cousin left me. Luckily, I found three. All problems were easy.

I was walking unconsciously because of my tiredness. "Can this stupid game stop? Mobile games are a lot more enjoyable" I said talking to myself. I heard footsteps coming at me. I turned around and I saw black guys running. I ran fast. I really don't know where I'm going. Ugh this maze is huge.

I was pulled by a stranger and his hand is covering my mouth. I was surprised and my heart is beating soooo fast. We were both hiding in the bushes. When I adjusted my eyesight, I was shocked at the person who saved me.