CHAPTER 3

DANIEL

"Aren't you going to check the list of dance club members?" Seongwoo asked me. "Nah Taehyun hyung can handle it plus Donghan is there" I said to him while playing a mobile game.

Game is life. That's it.

"What kind of vice president are you?" Seongwoo said while snatching my phone.

"HEY!" He ran as fast as he could then he bumped into someone. I stopped and laughed at that scene.

"Watch where you're going!" The stranger said. I looked at the stranger's face and I was shocked. I heard Seongwoo said sorry for 5 times.

"Any problem here? Donghan-ssi?" I asked him. I read his mind and I can see that he's pissed especially....to me.

Huh?? I didn't bump him why is he mad at me??

"Tell your friend that he should stop running like a kid and start acting like an adult...dumbass" he said then he started to walk away.

I grabbed his arm because of his rudeness. I smirked at him "My friend over there bumped you and he said sorry 5 times so fix your attitude before I ruined your image here in my school" I said to him in a serious tone.

He released his arm and didn't even bother to reply.

"Gosh that man. After you helped him he acts like that now?" Seongwoo said pissed.

I'm still looking at Donghan. Why is he like that? Weird.

"Anyway, let's go we will be late for the club meeting. I want to see cute girls in our club" Seongwoo excitedly dragged me to our designated room.

When we reached the room I first tied my shoelace so Seongwoo entered first.

I opened the door and the first person I saw was the person who I don't want to see for the rest of my life.

I didn't stare at him like what I usually do but continued to walk towards Seongwoo.

"Don't be bothered." Seongwoo said.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm Noh Taehyun the president of dance club. The vice president is this arrogant jerk... Just joking.. Kang Daniel" nice introduction Taehyun hyung.

Girls reacted when Taehyun hyung announced that I am the vice president.

"So I hope you'll be kind to us" the both of us bowed.

We checked the attendance of the club members to make sure that everyone here are listed. "Park Jihoon" no one answered so I tried to look at him.

He was staring at me.

The hell dude don't do that!

I saw the guy beside him slapped his arm. Jihoon then replied.

"Please be alert" I said in a serious tone portraying to him.

"Okay so the first activity today is freestyle. Daniel and I will see if you guys are fit to be in this club." They all gasped in fear "Just joking.. You are all fit here. We will just evaluate you and we will decide who will be your partner for the next activity. Its showtime!!!!"

Taehyun hyung and I seated at the back of all members. We have a chair and a table.

AUTHOR

All of them had a good start. Finally, Taehyun hyung picked Park Jihoon.

He chose the song Right Round by Flo Rida. (A/N You can watch his dance in Oppa Thinking!! Its really nice))