CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR

"Hyung.." Jihoon whispered but clear enough that everyone turned around. The older brother walked towards Jihoon and hugged him but Jihoon didn't even move. "I missed you" His older brother said.

Woojin was also shocked that he got to see his older cousin again. "Since when were you here?" Woojin asked his cousin.

"Earlier this morning" the father answered. Jihoon slightly pushed his hyung. "You really have the guts to show yourself in front of me after leaving me without any explanations??" Jihoon said and tears are starting to build in his eyes.

His hyung opened his mouth ready to say a word but nothing came out. "Jihoon!" His father shouted. But the younger didn't look at his father. He's intensely looking at his brother. "You left me..hyung!" Jihoon cried out. "I'm so sorry.." Jihyuk, his brother whispered. "Jihoon..." His mother is about to cry too.

The younger felt weak that he knelt down on the floor. Woojin gave Jihoon his inhaler because the younger is starting to have irregular breathing.

"Tell---me---why???" Jihoon said hardly. They were all starting to worry because of Jihoon's asthma. "Hey calm down.. Breathe in.. Breathe out.." Woojin helped his cousin who is now taking his inhaler.

"Woojin go first to Jihoon's room.. Please stay with him" Jihoon's mother told Woojin. Woojin easily obeyed since Jihoon needs to rest.

JIHOON

Woojin was helping me to go in my room. I feel so weak... I can't breathe..

After how many minutes, I regained my breathing. "Hey are you okay?" Woojin asked me. I nodded as a response since I'm not in the mood to talk. "I'm going in my room now, you can just text or call me if you want anything.." Woojin said and messed my hair.

After a while, I slept.

My eyes are still closed but I can hear something moving inside my room. I quickly turned and was about to scream when I saw a person but he instantly covered my mouth.

"Shhh" he said. I removed his hand that is covering my mouth, "Daniel hyung???" I was shocked at what I'm seeing. I mean HOW???

He smiled at me. His smile can really melt my heart!!!

"How did you--" "through the window" he replied to me. "Oh wow... But how did you know that I live here??" I asked him. "You told me before um our first kiss??" Daniel hyung made me remember.

I can feel my cheeks burning when he said 'our first kiss'. Ugh its so embarrassing!!! "Wow you can really explode now" he said to me and chuckled. "And how did you know that this is my room???" I asked him curiously. "You have a cousin" Daniel hyung said to me.

I don't know if I should thank Woojin or not!

I stood up and locked the door since people might come in but Daniel hyung jokingly got the wrong idea. "Stop smirking! I will not allow you to rape me" I said to him and hit him with my pillow. "Aw~ Is it considered rape if you always respond to my kisses?" He said confidently. I covered my face using my hands "stop it" I'm really getting embarrassed right now ugghhhh why do I respond so quickly??

Daniel hyung removed my hands on my face and pecked my lips. I'm so addicted to his lips.

"Are you okay?" Daniel hyung asked me and I can sense the concern in his voice. I sighed. "Can you tell me what's up?" He asked me while interlocking our hands. I stared at our hands and I can say that our hands fit each other.

"Its just that.. My hyung is back.. After he left me without any letter or explanations" I said to him. "Isn't it good that he's back? I mean at least your brother is back. You still have a brother" Daniel explained to me. I can see sadness in his eyes which made me curious.