CHAPTER 18

DANIEL

It has been two days since that disastrous dinner celebration. Unfortunately, they're still hands-on in preparing the wedding.

"You can tell me anything" a soothing voice said beside me. I held his hand and intertwined our fingers. We are here again on the rooftop. "Wedding.. What should we do?" I asked him almost pleading. "Let's runaway" he suggested with his eyes closed. I don't know if he's serious or not but that idea sounds so good to me. I didn't reply since I might take it seriously..

"I'm serious" he glared at me. "You don't need to--" "I don't want seeing my boyfriend getting married to someone. I don't want to be left out just because the person I love chose to be with someone else and not me. I don't want seeing you wearing a ring that I don't have--" I stopped him by pressing my lips on his soft lips. I held his cheek and I felt tears.

"Hey" I wiped it "I don't want seeing my boyfriend crying because of me" I hugged him tightly. "Let's runaway... You and me" I whispered to him and I can feel that he cried hard.

JIHOON

Both of us went down already to go home. But there's a tall, beautiful, young lady standing beside Daniel hyung's car.

"Noona??"

Noona..??

I tried to remove Daniel's hand on my hand but he tightened the grip. The lady walked towards us. "Wow seeing you in uniform is so different" she said. She looked at me next "Oh hey! I'm Kang Daehyun, Daniel's beautiful older sister" "Yeah nice greeting" I was about to reach out my hand for greeting but she suddenly hugged me. "I'm Park Jihoon-" um okay Jihoon how are you going to introduce yourself.. "Daniel's boyfriend?" Daehyun noona said and she giggled. "Don't worry. I know, its too obvious. Your secret is safe with me" she winked at me. This noona is really pretty.

"Okay you're making him uncomfortable! Why are you here?" Daniel hyung asked him. "Stop being so rude! I wanted to eat with you. Oh Jihoon, you can tag along! I wanna know you more" When she said that she pulled me somewhere. "Uh where are you going??" I heard Daniel hyung "We're going inside my car. You? Ride your own" when she said that she opened the car door for me "I should be doing that but thank you" "Anything for my brother's boyfriend" she winked again and closed the door. She really loves to wink.

Daniel hyung knocked on the window so I opened it "Take care of him ugh why are you even my sister" "Don't you dare talk to me like that Daniel-ssi!" I smiled because for the first time Daniel hyung is not the controlling one. "Where are we going by the way?" "Just follow my lead" Daehyun noona said.

Daniel hyung walked towards his car.
.
.

We were on our way to the restaurant Daehyun noona was saying. "So I know you know--" "About the wedding? Yes." Why do you need to open this topic!!

"What are your plans?" She stopped on the red light. "Runaway" I said hesitantly since I'm not sure if I can 100% trust her. What if she's like those sisters who's always on the side of their parents??

She suddenly laughed "Nice plan. To where?" "Aren't you going to um - stop us..?" Green light.

"Why would I? It's my first time seeing Daniel this protective and happy.. Now I know why he doesn't want to get married to her" She said, connecting the puzzle pieces together. I smiled and blushed at what he said but at the same time I got anxious because of this topic. "Daniel doesn't know how to answer back to our parents verbally but he is rebellious. No words, just actions. But when he answered my father during that dinner, I knew something is going on in his life. That's why I went to your school today and fortunately, you're with him too. Hell I thought it would be a slutty girl but it turns out an innocent looking face stood beside him" I looked at her, trying to absorb everything. "So if you'll run and hide, tell me everything because I want to keep the both of you safe" she said with a smile.