CHAPTER 22

JIHOON

Confusing.

One word that best describes our home in the past few weeks. Sometimes, I witnessed my brother not thinking straight. Like he's thinking so deeply about something. And the most frustrating thing is that he's not saying anything to me. This is not my hyung.. Everytime I tell stories about Daniel hyung, his mood will change.

Next, my father had a lot of visitors especially lawyers and prosecutors. I just don't understand why. Are we having a business crisis?? As far as I know, we're on top now. But maybe I just don't know anything about business..

Lastly, my cousin is acting weirdly too. At first, I thought it is because of Hyeongseop but no, it wasn't. I'm sure about it.

Everytime that I touched them, they would brushed me off. 100% sure that they don't want me to see their future. But I also brushed off that idea. I don't want to jump into conclusions.

"You're thinking deeply again.." Daniel hyung whispered to me since we're inside the library. "You wanna go out first?" He asked me feeling concerned. "No.. I'm not going to distract you, you need to study" I instantly replied to him. "I'm not comfortable studying when I know you have a problem" He said while closing his books. He stood up but I didn't. "Hey I'm really okay.. Don't worry about me!" I said to him feeling guilty that I stopped him from studying. He didn't listen to me since he already grabbed my wrist and pulled me softly outside the library.

Predictably, we stayed on the rooftop. "What's bothering you?" He asked me while stretching his legs and resting his hand on the floor. "I think there's something going on in my family that I don't know.. Am I even a Park now?" I faked a laugh to lessen the tension and feelings inside me. "Maybe they're just protecting you from something.. I mean if they're not telling you their problem then maybe it's for your own good" Daniel hyung explained to me. "I know.. I also got that idea but it's just weird that I'm the only person in the house who doesn't know anything. Even my cousin is weird! I mean he's already weird but seriously weird" I sighed.  "Did you talk to Woojin about this?" He asked me. I bowed my head "I can't" "I get you.. They will tell you soon, I can feel it" I smiled at his comfort.

AUTHOR

Everyone in the Park residences are gathered in the living room except for Woojin and Jihoon. Even Jihyuk's friends are there. "Why the fuck does he need to open that case again?!" The father asked powerfully. No one dared to speak. They know why but no one stepped up to reveal everything to the parents. "TELL ME SOMETHING SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" The father shouted that everyone got shocked. "It's... It's because--" Even though Jihyuk opened his mouth to speak, he still couldn't betray his brother. His father couldn't control his anger so he cut what Jihyuk was trying to say "THEN I'M GOING TO FIND OUT MYSELF!"

After that, Jihyuk's friends got home already while Jihyuk went to the kitchen to drink water.

"You'll crash Jihoon's heart you know" a voice said sounding so serious. Jihyuk turned around and saw Woojin resting his weight on the wall. "What do you--" "I heard you and your fucked up friends the other day.. Jihyuk hyung.. Just why" Out of a sudden, Woojin got teary eyed which is so unusual for Jihyuk. The older looked guilty and wants to go near Woojin to hug him but he doesn't have any power to do so. "I'm sorry.." Jihyuk bowed his head. "I thought--- I dumbass thought that you're a heaven sent cousin who always looks for his brothers but hyung... You killed someone!" Woojin said those words hardly. Jihyuk tears rolled down on his face, couldn't believe that he even hurt his precious cousin. "Tell him right away.." Woojin roughly wiped his tears when he said that. "Woojin.." "Tell him before he finds out from the investigators. It will hurt him more than it hurts already if he'll discover it late" Woojin stepped out of the kitchen and walked back to his room. Jihyuk stayed there, not knowing what to do.
.
.