CHAPTER 14

JIHOON

I woke up feeling gloomy. I was shocked at the sight of my cousin sleeping soundly beside me. I checked the time and it's already 7:30 am and our class starts at 8. "YA!! WE GOT 30 MINS TO GET READY!" I shouted at Woojin. He suddenly opened his eyes. "OH SHOOT" Woojin ran outside to go straight into his room. I hurriedly took a bath and wore my uniform. Woojin and I bid our good byes to our family.

It is now 7:50 and we're just at the gate of our school. We told our driver that we will just run. I checked the time and there's only 3 minutes left before 8 am. We ran so hard that I felt my lungs feeling so tired.

When we reached our classroom, the teacher is not yet there. Woojin and I drank water first. "Hey breathe properly" Kuanlin said to me. I took my inhaler because my breathing is not regular.
.
.

It is now our break time and people are staring at us. Actually..they're just staring at me. Okay what did I do now??

"What the hell now?" Woojin curiously asked. They were all whispering about something. "Ya Seonho! You don't have any news?" Kuanlin asked Seonho but he didn't know anything.

I was about to sit down when Seongwoo hyung grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the cafeteria. "What's wrong??" I asked him while he's still dragging me. We entered a room full of supplies.

"They're spreading pictures of you and Daniel.." He started worriedly. "What picture?? And who are 'they'?" I asked him and I'm starting to get bothered. "You and Daniel..on the boat..locking lips" he said and I started to get anxious. "What the hell???" I walked back and forth starting to worry because my dad might see it. "Who did this?" I asked him and he looked like he doesn't want to answer. "Just tell me" I pleaded. "Daniel"

That's it. The whole world stopped and my heart dropped.

.
.

We are all in our clubs now and I can't bear to see Daniel hyung. He's not yet here tho. But I'm starting to question him. WHY?? HOW?? Why did I fall on his trap?

The 3 mean girls entered the room and they stared at me then laughed. "I wanna punch them" Woojin said angrily. I held his hand and shook it signaling him that I'm okay.

After a while, Daniel hyung entered the room and we stared at each other but he eventually walked straight towards Seongwoo hyung. Why do I feel tiredness in his eyes?

The dance club started already and fate wasn't on my side when Taehyun called for me and Daniel hyung since we were the winners last competition.

"We will divide you into two, Daniel's team and Jihoon's team" Taehyun hyung said. Ugh isn't it obvious that people will go for him?? "I want you to create a choreo using a remix song. Your own remix. I want to see all kinds of dance genres okay?" He said to us. People are now choosing their groups, people also go to my team. I was shocked when Seongwoo hyung went on my side. "Woah going against your best friend" Woojin teased Seongwoo hyung. "Well..I'll go the strongest team so" He said and messed my hair.

We started conceptualizing and I can say that my group is really nice. "Let's just talk about our sched" Donghan hyung said to us and we nodded.

We still have a make-up class because of the camp so all of us finished early to take a shower. "Hey Woojin, I'll be on the rooftop we still have 30 minute break" I said to Woojin and he nodded.

I reached the rooftop and I was mesmerized by the view. I just love seeing everything. "Relaxing view.." A familiar voice spoke beside me. I looked at him but I didn't say anything. Am I mad? No Jihoon you're not...disappointed maybe.

We were just sightseeing. No one dared to talk but after a while he sighed. "I'm sorry..." I stared at him and he kept his head down.

"Its nothing to me" I said to him. That's a lie.

"I can't read your mind, but I know you're bothered" he said while looking at me. I stare at his precious eyes and he looks like he's so tired that he wanted to cry.

NO DANIEL IM SOFT FOR THINGS LIKE THIS!!!!

He cupped my cheeks and suddenly kissed me. Why is he like this?? But nonetheless, I responded. I can feel the sincerity in this kiss. I rested my hands on his shoulders. He made the kiss rough, more like he's hungry.

We both stopped. He looked at me straight in my eyes. "Let's be together..officially" Because of that, I smiled and tears escaped in my eyes. "Always.." I said and we both smiled.
.
.
Woojin and I were waiting for our driver when a familiar car stopped in front of us. "I'll just tell aunt Jiyeon that you have to study in the library" Woojin said and I was staring at him questionably. "Hey Jihoon, hop in" Donghan said, peeking through the window. I entered his car and asked where we're going. This is so sudden. "Somewhere" he answered. I received a text from Daniel hyung 'You want me to drive you home?' I reflected whether I'll tell him that I'm with Donghan hyung or not.. 'I'm already inside our car' I texted him back. I lied to him since I know he's not okay with Donghan hyung.

After waiting we parked in an amusement park. "Why are we here??" I asked him "We have classes tomorrow" I added. He smiled and messed my hair "Just this time" he replied and went out of the car. I also did the same. Maybe you just need to enjoy this Jihoon.

Throughout the ride, we just kept on laughing and screaming. It's already 9pm and hyung decided to make ferris wheel as out last stop.

We are now on top of the ferris wheel when he decided to speak. "I don't want to regret not asking you this. Even though I know you're falling for someone else" I just stared at him signaling him to go on. "I love you..no, I still love you.. I don't want to regret this but do I still have chance.. in your heart?" He says while sincerely looking at me. Ughh why are you like this Donghan hyung!!! Its just the first day of me and Daniel hyung being official.

I was left speechless even though I clearly know my decision. "I..I love Daniel hyung" that's what I got to say. He smiled at me and messed my hair again. "I know.. I just wanted to hear it from you..." He said "we're officially together now" I explained to Donghan hyung. He suddenly kissed me on the cheek and I got shocked.
.
.

"I'm sad for him" Woojin said to me. We are inside my room and I'm telling him everything that had happened today. "Don't say that! You're just making me feel more guilty" I said and covered my face using my pillow. "You made the right decision okay? Don't worry.. Its better to tell Donghan hyung the truth" Woojin explained to me. "How did you know by the way? That he will go there" I asked my cousin. "He asked for my help.. At first, I declined the offer but he really needs to listen to you" He answered and I nodded while pouting.

"Anyway, you freaking got a boyfriend now" Woojin said like it's impossible for me to have one. "I know.. And its Kang freaking Daniel" I copied his tone. Well, it doesn't feel like I have someone now.

Suddenly, I received a text from Daniel hyung. 'Excited to compete with you' I smiled at his text. Tss, I'll surely win! "Look at that smile! Ugh can't handle this, I'm gonna play in my room" Woojin said and left the room. I just rolled my eyes. My cousin needs a boyfriend or girlfriend now.

                  'My boyfriend doesn't know
                    how to be humble'

'"My boyfriend" love that.   
  anyway, I just said I'm
  excited!'

                      'Tss whatever. I need to   
                       sleep'

'Wait!! Before you sleep,
can you go out of your
  balcony?'

                        'What? No! I'm sleepy'

'Just do it!!'

I stood up to follow him. Ugh what now Daniel hyung! Well I'm still kinda excited if ever he's here.

I'm in my balcony now but I didn't see any shadow of Daniel hyung.

                               'I'm outside now..'

'Wahahaha gotchu!'

                                 'You're dead to me'

I FOLLOWED HIM FOR NOTHING UGH IM DUMB!