CHAPTER 15

JIHOON

It has been a week since Daniel and I became official. We keep it lowkey since I told him that I don't like being exposed.

Woojin and I went to school early. "Hey I need to go to the comfort room" Woojin said and walked out of the room. I rested my head on my desk. I was having a peaceful nap when I heard some girls gossiping.

"Ohmygod so they are really together? Ugh gross" I heard them whispering my name. "I think yes!! Ohmygod Daniel Oppa really fell for him" can this girls just stop gossiping especially when I'm just in the same classroom with them! "How about Kyungmi noona?" "What about her?" I didn't get to hear the reply of whoever it is but their reactions made me anxious.

Class went smoothly. And my responsibilities keep on increasing as the class president. Next week will be our next rank test and honestly, I feel so pressured maintaining my spot.

Class went by smoothly.

.
.

It is now time for dismissal and my friends are already fixing their things while I'm here absorbing our lesson. All girls were starting whisper again.

"Oh the boyfriend is here" Seonho said and I glanced at the door. And it was Daniel hyung. He rested his body on the door.

I fixed my things and walked towards Daniel hyung "Why are you here?" I whispered to him. People in my class are now staring at us. Ugh get a life dudes!!

"Am I not allowed to visit my boyfriend?" He said to me which made me blushed. DANIEL HYUNG STOP!!

He chuckled because of my rosy cheeks. "Let's go out" he said and I nodded. I don't where we're going but if it's Daniel, I'm okay with it. I bid my goodbye to my friends and I can see everyone staring at me with jealous eyes.

We were going out of the school when we saw Kyungmi noona and her friends chitchatting. "Don't look at them" Daniel hyung whispered to me. His deep voice made me shiver.

I followed what Daniel hyung said and walked straight ahead to his car. He opened the door for me. And I saw Daniel hyung paused and stared at Kyungmi noona. They did the same. Something is really wrong.

"So where are we going?" I asked him "Coffee shop" he answered. "So our first date is in your coffee shop??" I asked him. "This is not our first date fyi" he said smirking. "Um our first date as official couple" I said to him in a matter-of-fact tone. "Official couple" he repeated.

We sat on their permanent place. "So this is how it feels like to sit here" I said. His group of friends are the only people allowed to sit here that's why. "There's no difference" he replied to me. "There is if you're just a normal person" I argued back. "Why do you keep on arguing?" He said to me, flustered. I just rolled my eyes.

"Can I ask something?" I shyly asked him. "You're already asking" he said in a sarcastic tone. Ugh this boyfriend! "Can you at least be serious??" I said while hitting his hand that is on the table. He stopped my hands by holding it. "Shoot it" he said. I stared at our hands and at him. "Why did you...um why-" He cut what I'm about to say "My family will have a party this Saturday, you should come" I sadly smiled at him for cutting my question. I know to myself that he's avoiding that issue. "So can you come? -- As my partner?" He asked me straight into my eyes. I smiled and nodded "I will go with you". With this, he smiled.

AUTHOR

Both of them are infront of Jihoon's house but no one bothered to go out. No one wanted to leave.

"Hey good night" Jihoon spoke up. Daniel intertwined their hands and pulled Jihoon closer. They kissed softly. They always do this but the younger always feel like this is their first time. Fresh.