CHAPTER 7

JIHOON

"I really though she likes me but no! He likes my brother" I can hear my friends laugh but I don't understand what Jaehwan hyung is trying to say.

After that kiss, someone will now confess to me? Stop making me bothered!!

"Ya!" I came back to reality when Woojin snapped his fingers in front of my face. "What now???" I asked him which made some of the people here in the coffee shop glare at us.

I immediately said sorry. "You're bothered again" Kuanlin said concerned. "I think smart people are always bothered" Seonho said chuckling then they laughed.

"Donghan likes me" I said to them "yeah he likes us" Seonho added "No as in like like" I explained then all of them stared at me. "Stop staring at me like that!" I said to them because they're making me feel uncomfortable.

"Woah I always sense that he likes you but never thought that he'll confess right away" Woojin exclaimed. How come they got to know that??

Jihoon, you're dumb.

"What did you feel?" Sewoon hyung asked. "I... Don't know" I really don't know.

"How did it happen?" Jinyoung asked.

FLASHBACK

He hugged me and said those words. I froze at that moment trying to pick up what's on my mind.

He let go then he faced me. I can't face him so I only stare at the ground. He cupped my face and made me look at him. I stared at his eyes and he looks not so happy but not that sad.

I held his arm and saw that he's bothered in his future. I don't want him to be bothered...

I was still speechless at what he said. He grabbed my wrist and we walked back to the playground.

When we reached the playground, he held my shoulders "You don't have to reciprocate my feelings okay? I just..I wanted to let you know my feelings well maybe because I'm so bothered whenever Daniel is with you. I want to protect you, I want to be with you." When he said those words, he started tearing up.

My heart beats so fast and I don't know why...

"Hyung...." That's the only word that came up from my mouth.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself okay? You might do something that you might regret as time goes by" Daehwi explained. They agreed to what he said.

"Wow you're really good in advising" Seonho, our maknae, said. "Oh well that's our Daehwi" Jinyoung said confidently which made Daehwi and I smile.

Can these two be in a relationship now?

We were just chatting about Donghan hyung and other people's lovelife when I decided to check the time. "SHIT ITS ALREADY 7" I shouted which made the people look at us. "Why? Any plans?" Kuanlin asked "I have a practice with Daniel hyung" I fixed my things and finished my coffee. "Oh Daniel hyung..." Jinyoung and Woojin teased. Ugh these two. "Shut the hell up goodbye" I said to them while exiting the coffee shop.

I ran fast which made my energy low. When I reached the dance room, Daniel hyung is already there standing on the music table with his head resting on his hands.

"I'm sorry I'm late" he faced me and acted like nothing happened "I'll show you my first 2 eights then just add later" he said casually then played our song.

Wow now he's going to act like that??

I didn't say anything to prevent the two of us of having conversation and argument. I watched him dance and I got it right away.