CHAPTER 16

JIHOON

Monday... My head hurts so bad. It is against my will to go to school today.

We are now eating our breakfast. Woojin, as usual, looked like he doesn't eat for weeks. "Today is your rank test, don't disappoint me boys" My father said to the both of us. We both nodded. "I'm sure Jihoon will do well, he's my brother after all.. For Woojin, let me think about it" my hyung joked and we all laughed except for my dad "YA!" Woojin pointed at my brother using his chopsticks. 
.
.

"Guess what? It is really confirmed that Kyungmi unnie and Daniel oppa will get married" ugh these girls really can't help me sleep. "How did you know??" "My sister is there during their family slash business party" "So there's really no Jihoon in the picture?" "I knew it! They're the golden couple after all!" "Aww Jihoon must be hurt.." I heard one of them whispered. Wow, good job I heard that. "Can you, gossip girls, stop talking about someone?? Mind your own freaking love life.. oops you don't have one" I opened my eyes to see Daehwi rolling his eyes. "Woah woah thanks" I acknowledged what Daehwi did. "That's my Daehwi" Jinyoung said and kissed Daehwi's forehead. Wow way to go! Bitter Jihoon is triggered.

"Hey someone's here" Kuanlin said pointing at the door. "For you" Seonho added. I looked at the person resting his body on the door.

DANIEL

I'm on my way to see Jihoon in his class. I know he didn't mean those fucking words 'We're done'.. He still loves me.

I need to talk to him before taking this stupid rank test..

"Hey where are you going?" Minhyun stopped me. "Jihoon..." I noticed that Seongwoo is not with him. "Where's um Seongwoo?" I shyly asked him. "He went somewhere.. I really don't know. Anyway, good luck oh and btw don't worry about Seongwoo, you know the reason why he's like that" he said and entered our classroom. I'm lucky to have Minhyun.

Someone stepped on my way and that made me angry. "Step out of the way" I said but she didn't move. "Don't or else I'll tell your dad" Kyungmi blackmailed me. Shit. I saw her smirked. "Its so easy to send every pictures and I can even do a fake drama to make them believe me" she confidently said.

I read on his mind that she's really not joking. She's determined to lock me up. She won.

JIHOON

"Jihoon.." I remembered everything last Saturday night. "Seongwoo hyung, why are you here?" I questionably asked him. Well, its weird that he's here.

"Just to check if you're doing okay" He replied to me.

I smiled at him "I'm okay"

No Jihoon you're not...you miss him.

Seongwoo hyung suddenly hugged me. "I know you're not okay and I know you miss him but I'm always here if you need someone or if you need an update about him" he said. I told myself not to cry but my tears are battling to get out of my eyes.

I wiped it first before I face Seongwoo hyung again. "Good luck in rank test.. Don't lose your ranking" he said then walked away since it will bell in 5 minutes.

I breathed first then entered our room.

.
.
.

I didn't do well... I felt it. Shit this is not good. "Let's go and eat" Jinyoung said so we followed.

I stopped walking when I saw Daniel hyung together with Minhyun hyung and Seongwoo hyung beside our table. He also noticed me. My seat is just behind him. He was about to stand up but he didn't continue.

Someone took my tray on my hands "Let's go" It was Donghan hyung. Daniel hyung looked at Donghan hyung with scary eyes. Those dark eyes...

I followed Donghan hyung "Wow I remember that Jihoon is not injured so he can bring his own tray" Woojin teased us. "I wanted to help" Donghan hyung said and looked at me. Why can't I fall in love with him?

Because Daniel is in your heart dumb.

"Thanks" I said to Donghan hyung. He sat beside me. "So you want to have movie marathon later?" Donghan hyung asked me. Hmm I think movie marathon is not bad after all. "Sure" I gladly accepted his offer.

A loud thud echoed in the cafeteria. I turned around and saw Daniel hyung walking out. What happened to him?

Why do you care Jihoon!!

I looked at Seongwoo hyung who looks like he doesn't care that Daniel left already. Weird..

.
.

"Donghan hyung, I left my book upstairs. I'll just see you in the parking lot" I said to Donghan hyung and hurriedly went up to get my book.

Going down the stairs, a broad-shouldered man stopped me. He grabbed my arm,

"Don't go" he looked at me straight in my eyes. I can see sadness.

"Excuse me?" I acted tough. But honestly, I wanted to hug him, to say that I miss him, I wanted to kiss those lips. I am weak.

"Dont- go. Please" please... He said please..

"Who are you to command me?" I replied to him and I felt the knot on my neck, words are getting hard to say.

"Jihoon-ah... Don't go to him.. Don't have movie marathons with him. I'm free tonight just stay with me please" tears started to form in his eyes. Oh Daniel hyung please don't cry in front of me please. I'm weak when it comes to you being like this.

"Once I made a decision, I stick to it. You must know that" I removed his hand that is holding my arm forcefully. I walked out and tears are now falling nonstop.

I miss you....
.
.
.
.

So much.

I want you to stay with me too... But you're destined to someone else.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lame ending!!" Donghan hyung shouted. We continued the movie marathon.

I didn't follow Daniel hyung.

"Its already 10 pm, I should go home" He said while fixing his bag. I nodded.

He already entered his car but he put down his window "Thanks for today Jihoon, Be happy" he said then drove away.

Be happy...

When will I taste that happiness....

I went up to my room and washed up. The rank test flashed on my mind. I'll not expect that I'll get the 1st rank.. I didn't finish it cause I lack focus!! My father will surely kill me.

I was about to go to bed when my window opened. I was shocked at the person standing in front of me.

I didn't have the time to absorb what happened since he already smashed his lips on mine. My eyes grew big but I really missed him.

I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss. I felt that he smirked. Tears escaped again on my eyes. If it's Daniel hyung, my tears flow nonstop ughhh

The kiss became demanding but I stopped since I need to breathe. We rested our foreheads on each other. "I fucking miss you" he said while touching my lips. Tears couldn't stop from falling. "Hey hey don't cry.. I'm here. I'm always here" he wiped my tears then he hugged me and I sobbed on his shoulder. "I miss you too... So much" I couldn't speak properly but I know he understood it clearly.

We were lying on my bed, fingers intertwined. We were just looking at the ceiling. "I'm sorry.." He said and I glanced at him. "Shh it's okay.. I know you're stressed too. I'll accept whatever decision your family will do" I said to him honestly. "No you can't accept.. I'll fight for you no matter what" he said like he's really determined to protect me. I smiled at him.

"Let's sleep, let's not think about this first" Daniel hyung said and I obeyed. We fixed ourselves. I felt that he really doesn't want to talk about this yet. "Good night Jihoon" he said then kissed my head. I closed my eyes because of what he did.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Daniel hyung"

--------------------------------------

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WANNA ONE!!! 💕💕  I'll never regret loving these 11 dorks.

So another update! Hope you like it.

OH and by the way thank you for 1K+ reads!! Yay