CHAPTER 12

DANIEL

"What were you planning?" I asked Kyungmi. "What are you talking about?" She said but I read her mind that she's just faking it. "Stop faking it. Rock climbing. Park Jihoon" I said those with force. She suddenly hugged me and I really don't know why am I like this but I hugged her back. "Sorry I wasn't on my right mind earlier.." she said while hugging me tightly. "It's okay.." I easily replied and walked towards the body of water.

I looked for Jihoon but I can't find him. "He went back to the tent to get his inhaler" Seongwoo whispered to me. "What??" I asked him acting like I'm not looking for anyone. "I'm not buying your fake acting!" He said and laughed. I just replied thanks cause I know he is 100% sure I'm looking for Jihoon. "So for our last activity, the first boat is for 6 people, then the next is 5, then 3, then the last is for 2 people" the facilitator said.

They're all going on the boat by groups. I was getting ready to ride the boat but my freaking best friend pushed me and hurriedly rode the boat. "What the fuck??" I was shocked at what he did. Is he a child or something??

Minhyun suddenly made the boat go away from the shore. "You gotta thank me!" Seongwoo shouted. I looked at the last boat and it is for two people. So I'm going to ride this alone?

"So where are they?" Jihoon suddenly asked behind me. I turned around to look at him and he looks like a child who doesn't know what's going on.

"They're on the boat now" I replied to him. "Oh... So we're just going to stay here?" He asked me. "No there's another boat" I pointed to him the boat. "We're going to paddle it??" Jihoon asked me "Yup exercise" I told him while walking towards the boat.

I first hopped in followed by him. We started paddling. "This is so tiring" He complained. Seriously this guy only knows how to complain! "Stop complaining" I told him. After a while, we are now in the middle of the sea.

"Wow..." Jihoon said mesmerizing. Honestly, I love this scenery. I stared at Jihoon who's still loving the view.
.
.

I'm really falling for this guy.

JIHOON

When we reached the middle of the sea, I'm inlove with the beauty of our view. While looking at the view, I started thinking deeply. There are so many things go on in my life, family, friends, Donghan hyung, and this guy beside me.

I become conscious because I'm feeling that there's someone staring at me. I looked at Daniel and he's really staring at me.

"Daniel hyung..." I said but it sounded more like a whisper.

He closed the gap and kissed me. I froze for a while but still responded to his kiss and closed my eyes. I felt him smirked in between our kiss.

I miss his lips... I love doing this.

Our lips are moving smoothly. His arm held my waist which made me move closer to him while his other hand is resting on the chair that I'm sitting.

Suddenly, the kiss became rough like he really wanted me which made the boat unstable so we both stopped. We laughed at what happened.

He rested his forehead on my forehead and we just stared at each other. He looked at my lips and softly rubbed my lower lip. "I love this.." He whispered. "I love this too.." I unconsciously agreed. Oh well nvm

He peck my lips again before standing up. He stretched his arm to help me stand. "Aren't we going to fall?" I asked. "Let's fall together" He jokingly said.

I stood up and he suddenly hugged me and I did the same. "I hope you're going to focus on me.. Just me" Daniel hyung said. I nodded as a response.