CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR

*Slap*

"Have you gone insane?" Mr. Park asked Jihoon with his harsh tone.

*Slap*

Park Woojin couldn't stand this any longer so he tried to stop his uncle.

"Uncle.." 

"Stand back Woojin or else I will not hesitate to slap your face too" Mr. Park said. 

Mr. Park went home right away when he got a call from his wife saying that there are police looking for Park Jihyuk. 

Jihyuk, having no choice, went out to go to the police station.

Right there and then, they knew that Jihoon was behind all this. 

"If we go bankrupt, where will our family go Jihoon??" Mr. Park asked still with no response from Jihoon.

*Slap*

"Stop it already he's still your son" Jihoon's mother stopped her husband while crying.

"Woojin take him to his room" Mrs. Park said which Woojin obeyed immediately.

Jihoon didn't wait for Woojin, instead, ran upstairs and entered his room. Woojin followed after and locked the door.

"Hey.." Woojin started but suddenly was cut off by his cousin. "How's Daniel hyung? I want to see him. Woojin, I--I want to see him" Jihoon said begging for help so Woojin hugged him right away since he couldn't give him what he wants.

Daniel on the other hand, went to see his brother's grave.

He knelt down crying. He couldn't register everything that was happening. 

His boyfriend, or should he say ex lover, is the brother of a killer. Worst, his brother's murderer.

"Hyung, what should I do? I still love him...but it hurts so bad" Daniel said, sobbing.

"Is this our destiny?" Daniel faked a laugh "Hyung, fate is so cruel" He added. He touched his brother's grave and rubbed his hyung's name using his thumb. "I need you hyung... Please come back" 

Daniel stayed there for 30 mins before deciding to go back to his car.

Walking back, he stared at a boy wearing a pink hoodie. He smiled sadly thinking about Jihoon.

"Go for him" A man said who's sitting on the bench beside him. "Excuse me?" Daniel asked. "I said go for Jihoon or whoever that guy is" the man replied.

Daniel stared at the man, weirded out. "What?" Daniel was obviously confused at what the man is saying. 

"That woman" the man pointed at the woman who was buying an ice cream for her son "I couldn't read her mind at all" the man said who was still looking at his wife while smiling. 

"At first I was frustrated but I loved it" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows but he conclude that the man is also like him. "Why did you love it? Isn't frustrating?" Daniel said then sat down with the man. 

"I love it because it means she's my forever. If I couldn't read a person's mind, it means I'm destined to be with her. So you know what's scary?" The man looked at Daniel who was listening to him. "If I can read her mind because it means we will not be together anymore and that's that scariest thing that could happen in my life" The man said, smiling. 

"So now, I bet you couldn't read Jihoon's mind. Don't waste your time, young man. You know he sacrificed his everything to you. Don't let your pride eat you" The man said.