CHAPTER 6

JIHOON

I entered our house and I rested my back on our door. I touched my lips still shocked at what happened.

DANIEL HYUNG KISSED ME....

WHY DID HE DO THAT??

HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS !!!

...why am I liking it?

NO JIHOON YOU'RE NOT LIKING IT!

"Hey are you applying on a drama or something?" I heard someone asked. And for sure that's my ugly ass cousin. He's sitting on the sofa with his legs stretched on the table and eating popcorn.

I didn't realize I'm still touching my lips.

"OH NO..." Woojin said with wide eyes. I was confused at his reaction. "What??" I asked him. He covered his mouth with his hand.

"What's the matter here?" My mother asked while going down the stairs. "Why don't you ask your son here" Woojin replied to my mom and he's smirking.

Smirking doesn't work on you my cousin! Only to Daniel!

WHAT DANIEL JIHOON STOP IT!!!

"Care to explain doongsi doongsi?" My mom asked me. "Nothing... I don't even know what Woojin is trying to say.." I said while going up the stairs.

When I entered my room, I jumped on to my bed and still feeling the electricity that I felt with that kiss.

Ugh Jihoon that kiss is nothing!!!! He's a player! He kiss everyone! You're part of the subjects why are you feeling this way.

"Did he kiss you?" I jumped out of my bed because of Woojin. "EXCUSE ME DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK??" I said to him irritably.

"I knocked like 3 times you're just too busy thinking about whatever incident you had with Daniel hyung" he said. "How did you know that I'm with him??" I asked him. Well, I didn't text him about me being wth Daniel hyung.

"So he's really the reason behind your drama... But dude, someone posted it on IG" he said to me while giving me his phone to check the story.

The video showed the part where Daniel touched my cheek. UGH STUDENTS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!!!

People will now talk about me for sure. I'm just kinda lucky that I'm a Park.

"So care to explain?" He said while opening his chips. "Um well he's playing with me?" I said to him not sure about what I'm saying "I know and then?" He said "You know and you're still not protecting me!" I rolled my eyes.

"Handle yourself! So continue" he said like he's the superior one. "He got mad about something that lead him into..." Should I continue? Woojin will never spread this right? Duh Jihoon! Woojin is your cousin.

"Into..?" He waited "...kissing me" I said while putting my head down due to embarrassment. "HA I KNEW IT!" He said happily. "Knew what??" "That he kissed you because you kept on touching your lips" he said cheerfully still continuing to eat his chips.

"Well that's not the main issue here... Did you...respond?" Woojin asked and I can see in his face that he's really anticipating with my answer "...kinda" I said which made me more embarrass.  He threw a pillow straight to my face. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" I said to him.

"What do you mean kinda??" Woojin asked. "Well when he closed the gap, I was shocked but I responded then I realized that this is so fucking wrong so I pushed him away" I explained to him even though I don't want to talk about what happened.

Woojin was also shocked at what happened. He looks like he's trying to analyze what happened. "He's your partner in dance club... Think about what will happen." He said while exiting my room.