CHAPTER 4

JIHOON

"Heyy you're 2 minutes late! You should treat me iced chocolate as a punishment" Seongwoo said, ugh it is because of your best friend!!

"Fine fine!" We just laughed at each other.

We started to practice for our dance "let's do it again" I said. I was trying to play the music again when I heard someone entering the dance room.

"Hey Daniel!" Seongwoo said happily.

I froze at the moment because of what happened earlier.

Ugh Jihoon it's not like he really kissed you!

He's just a player, he does it every single time!

"Yo Jihoon" I heard Woojin calling my name.

I have no choice but to turn around. "Yo ugly" Woojin ran towards me and hit my arm. "How can you treat your cousin like that!" He said, frowning.

I laughed at his reaction. Seongwoo and I decided to have a break so we just watched Daniel hyung and Woojin.

In the middle of their dance, someone entered the room again.

"Jihoon!" He shouted but not too loud. "Donghan hyung!" I copied his voice.

All of a sudden, he hugged me.

This hyung is weird.

But I'm liking it????

I hugged him back.

"ehem Um Jihoon I'm your partner not Donghanie" Seongwoo said grabbing my arm. "Aww is my partner jealous??" I teasingly asked Seongwoo hyung. He pouted and nodded his head. "Aww this hyung" I patted his head.

We were all shocked because the music played in a maximum volume. "Dude what was that for!!" Seongwoo asked the person who did that

"Cause all of you are so loud. This a dance room not chat room" he said then continued dancing with Woojin.

I saw Woojin smirked like he just solved a hard mystery case. I really have a weird cousin.

"Are you free again later? After school? Let's eat first then go back here again." Seongwoo hyung said. "OH and don't forget my iced chocolate" he said while walking out of the room.

Woojin and I took a shower then headed to our classroom. "Mowning!" Jinyoung said "Ohh looks like this kiddo have another date!" Woojin said to Jinyoung teasingly.

Jinyoung just smiled at Woojin. Hmm something is wrong.

I put down my bag and held into Jinyoung's arm acting like I'm stretching our both arms.

HE WILL CONFESS TO DAEHWI ?????

WAIT MAYBE I GOT IT WRONG

I reached for it again and I saw that he will really confess.

I was shocked at what I saw not knowing that Kuanlin is also staring at me.

I connected with him through my eyes and he got it easily. That's why I love my best friend!

We were just chatting and laughing when suddenly people outside and inside the classroom started to whisper and fangirl/fanboy.

My friends and I didn't bother to see since people are like that when Seniors go here in our building.

"Why are they like that?" Seonho asked. "Well, seniors doesn't come here often so when they come here juniors act like they're idols or something" Daehwi explained like he's also weirded out.