CHAPTER 28

BEFORE YOU GUYS PROCEED.. I wanna say that this chapter will be one heck of a ride!

~ The Last ~ 

AUTHOR

 10 YEARS AFTER 

 "Fuck Woojin! I told you to hurry up!!!" Jihoon shouted while walking downstairs. 

 "I'm sorry!! I forgot my laptop!" Woojin complained, trying to follow his cousin. 

 "We might miss our flight you know" Jihoon rolled his eyes. Woojin closed their door and hurriedly entered the cab. 

 "Stop panicking dumbass" Woojin said while fixing his backpack. "I'm not, okay?" Jihoon said in a calm manner. "I bet you're just excited to go back" Woojin teased his cousin. "Who wouldn't?" Jihoon smiled and closed his eyes. 

 See you soon, Korea. Jihoon thinks. 

 "Is this real?" Ong said while looking at the interior of the place. Daniel laughed. 

"Who would've taught that these two would be the perfect match?" Minhyun said, still coudn't decipher everything that is happening. "After everything, they ended up together" Daniel sighed. 

"Just wait, Niel. He's coming anyway" Ong tapped Daniel's shoulder. "Hoping for the best" Daniel said then walked outside the venue. 

 "Let's go home and prepare for tomorrow, shall we?" Ong asked Minhyun. "Let's go. I bet Daniel will not stay in our room" Minhyun said. 

"Yeah I bet he will stay there" Ong said and took his car key. 

They entered Ong's car and drove away.

 "Is Kuanlin coming?" Daehwi asked the group. "I bet he is. He suddenly replied on my message" Seonho replied. 

 "Oh by the way, How's med school Jinyoung?" Jaehwan asked. "Everything's fine. I mean it's bearable" Jinyoung answered his hyung. "Oh well, that's my boy" Daehwi said and ruffled his boyfriend's hair. 

 "I guess everything really fell on the right place" Sewoon said suddenly. Daehwi nodded. 

 "Ong and Daniel having their own companies, Minhyun being the best prosecutor, Jaehwan and me debuting as duo, Jinyoung in med school, Daehwi as a producer, Seonho pursuing his model career, and suprisingly those 2 hoes getting married" Sewoon explained. All of them sighed and smiled at everything. 

 "Sorry I'm late" a voice said. All of them turned towards where the voice was coming. "Dude! Long time no see!" Jinyoung said, amused. "Wow we thought you're going to ditch us again" Daehwi straightforwardly said. "Nah I know you guys miss me" Kuanlin said, confidently. "K then mr. Confident, treat us something" Jaehwan said. "Sure hyung" Kuanlin said then walked towards the counter. 

 "Why is he blooming?" Sewoon asked, still looking at Kuanlin's direction. They all looked at Seonho, who knew Kuanlin eversince. "HEY why are you guys looking at me" Seonho asked, scared at his hyungs. "You know him for a very long time!" Jaehwan said. Seonho raised his arm in a surrender manner. "Look I really know nothing" Seonho answered. All of them went back to normal when they saw Kuanlin walking towards their direction. They just shrugged and didn't bother to ask Kuanlin.

"Anyway guys, are your suits ready?" Sewoon asked the group. All of them nodded except for Jaehwan. "cause this dumb guy beside me forgot to buy one" Sewoon said while sipping his strawberry shake. 

"As always. When will you be responsible?" Daehwi said that made everyone laugh. Jaehwan tickled Daehwi. "If he will have a girlfriend" Kuanlin said. "YA!" Jaehwan said to the maknaes.