CHAPTER 10

JIHOON

"ITS PARTY TIME!!!!!!" Taehyun hyung shouted and the people followed. I escaped from Donghan's hug. And Kyungmi is still on the stage while Daniel is going down.

Kyungmi noona smirked at me. She's really having fun... Daniel hyung is really good for her and vice versa.

"Enjoy the night Jihoon!" Donghan hyung said to me. Loud music is now playing. People are starting to be wild. Party with no drinks is still fun.

"I LOVE PARTIES!!!!" Woojin shouted and started dancing like crazy. Yes, he's really crazy. Some seniors put drinks on the side table which I know are juice, water, and soda.

I remembered Kyungmi noona buying a drink together with Daniel hyung. Oh well maybe they're going to drink it tonight..

I saw them going out of their tent holding a paper bag. Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

They're going to be wild.

Donghan gave me a cup with a coke I think. Oh no I don't drink sodas... But I have no choice. "Hey I thought you don't---" I elbowed Jaehwan hyung. "Woops.." He said then drank his juice.

I saw Kyungmi noona and Daniel hyung from afar. They're kissing each other. K hope your lips will disappear.. NO BAD JIHOON stop it!

After an hour of watching the people dance and act crazy, our group with Donghan hyung's friends decided to sit slightly far away from the party. We sat forming a circle. And not-so-surprisingly, Seongwoo hyung is with us together with Minhyun hyung.

"Let's play let's play!!!" Seongwoo excitedly said like a child. "OHMYGOD THE BEST EVER TRUTH OR DARE" Woojin followed. Gosh these two really are not a good tandem.

"WAIT! How come you guys didn't call us!" We all stared at Kyungmi noona who is pulling Daniel hyung with her. "You're not even part of this group" Daehwi whispered annoyingly. I elbowed him and laughed quietly.

Kyungmi and Daniel sat between me and Seongwoo hyung. Wow, nice aim. I can smell alcohol from Daniel hyung. Oh no he's not on his right mind. I mean they.

Our position is Seongwoo hyung-Minhyun hyung-Jaehwan hyung, Sewoon hyung, Seonho, Kuanlin, Yongguk hyung, Donghan hyung, Taehyun hyung, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi, Me, Daniel hyung, and Kyungmi noona. So yeah basically Seongwoo and Kyungmi noona are seated beside each other.

Woojin started to spin the bottle and it landed on Jinyoung. "OKAY JINYOUNGIE TRUTH OR DARE" Seongwoo hyung asked. This hyung loves giving us nicknames. "Truth" Jinyoung said confidently. "Boooo" Woojin shouted. I threw a popcorn to him "shut the hell up" I said and they laughed at what I did. "Okay anyway! So do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend..???" Woojin asked excitedly. We all stared at Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at Daehwi and they both smiled.

"What the fuck.. Don't tell me.." Sewoon hyung said while covering his mouth. They all got the memo. I saw both of them blushed. "HOLY SHIT THIS IS HOT NEWS!" Seongwoo shouted. "Ohh he's the one you're referring to in your writings!" Minhyun said. Wow I think this is the first time I heard him talk...

"HYUNG STOP!!" Daehwi said shyly. Minhyun smiled. "But Jihoon knew this!" Daehwi said. "Yeah I saw it ---" "you saw what?" Daniel cut what I'm about to say. And I realized I almost spilled my secret. There was a moment of silence before I tried to cover it up "I mean I somehow predicted it! Cause you know you guys are predictable!!" I said confidently trying to hide my nervousness. "I thought you can see the future that would be amazing!" Taehyun hyung said. My friends and I laughed awkwardly.

Daehwi touched my back signaling me that I'm fine.

We moved on to the next person and it landed on Seongwoo hyung. "HA HA GOTCHA" Woojin said. "OKAY DARE!" Seongwoo hyung shouted. Why are these people so loud??