He held Clara's hand, tight, and then he snapped his fingers. Time changed in Clara's room. Every object in her room began floating and any object that was broken was now fixed. Her room went back in time. He let go of Clara's hand and he began stroking her cheek. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Never again"

----------------------------

"Hmmm"

Pan, who was sitting on a wooden chair near the bed, turned around to find Clara moving left and right. She must be awakening. He quickly stood up, held Clara's hand, bent down; close to her face, and began stroking her hair gently.

He noticed Clara fluttering her eyes open but quickly closing them from the brightness of the sun.

"Oh sorry" pan said as he waved his hand in the air causing the window shields to lower. Clara opened her eyes wide enough to see a clear face above Hers, Peter.

"Good morning" Pan smiled

"Hey" Clara smiled back. "Oww" she let out as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Pan asked pretending he had no idea what happened.

"I-idk-oww-my head hurts" Clara said as she sat straight up.

"It's probably nothing, don't worry" Pan said as he sat back on the chair.

Clara rubbed her eyes then looked at pan with a smile but in a quick sudden her smile was gone and her eyes were open wide. She began looking around the room like crazy, starting to panic.

"What's wrong?" Pan asked

"H-how did I get here?" Clara said while furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Pan asked starting to get worried. Could she possibly be remembering or did he erase too much of her memory?

"I shouldn't be here"

"Where should you be?" Uh-oh

"I-idk"

"What is the last thing you remember?" Pan asked

"Idk, my memory is all jagged up"

"Try"

"Umm...okay let's see, oh right, I was in camp, when you cast that spell around the camp to prevent the Kronins from entering"

"Oh, good!" Pan sighed

"Good?" Clara asked confused

"Ohh...umm...aaa...it's just that I-I thought you lost all your memory" pan said. Good lie, he thought.

"Why would I lose all my memory?"

"Look, after I cast that spell around...um...camp, something went wrong. The spell kind of went over board and a magic field hit you and ever since you have been unconsciousness"

"Oh my god" Clara whispered

"But don't worry, you're awake now"

"How long was I-"

"3 days, this is the fourth"

"Oh" Clara said sad

"Don't worry, you're fine now" pan smiled. "So listen, let's go somewhere today, I miss you"

"Well I have been unconscious for three days so why not? Where do you want to go?" Clara asked curiously

"Idk, just get ready in an hour"

"Alright" and by that pan gave Clara a kiss on the cheek and left the room. Clara stayed still smiling to herself. Pan never kissed her cheek, that was...different.