•PREVIOUSLY ON FRIGHT SCHOOL•

Start from the beginning

Jon then looked me straight in the eye and added, ''...No matter how unwanted the individual feels or resentment the person feels for having particular skills and abilities that others would condemn them for'' I almost gasped as I glanced back at Diddy who was equally stunned-

Did this man know?

~~~

"You need to be dead" the woman said, "or you'll remain here"

"Please, I don't know what is going on" I cried.

"You need to be dead or..." the woman's cracked lips began to smile, her smile stretched till it reached her ears, "you shall stay with us"

Her teeth were rotten and yellow.

I should've screamed but I was too confused and terrified to shout for help.

"You'll stay with us won't you?" her face began shaking rapidly, "You'll stay with us won't you?"

Her head began to move slowly till her head was upside down, "You'll stay with us won't you?"

I crawled back as the woman stepped forward, "You'll stay, You'll stay, You'll stay?" she snickered as her arms and legs shook tremendously.

"Stay...stay back" I whimpered as I crawled back, "please stay back"

The woman ran at me, "YOU'LL STAY!"

"Hey" Victoria shook me up and I awoke with a jump.

"Typical, you fell right asleep, can you believe this Owen?" She entered the car.

I looked around and touched my face and arms repeatedly then the seat and windows.

"Okay..." Victoria raised her eyebrow as she looked at me sidedly, "let's go"

Where was the woman?

I could feel my pulse racing, was she the woman yelling my name at the orphanage?

"Don't take this the wrong way but you're creeping me out" Victoria said before texting on her phone.

I could feel my breath come in spurts, I looked behind me, the condensation in the mirror kept me from seeing outside.

I didn't have to see what was out there as I almost screamed, there on the window was a message written: You'll stay won't you?

~~~

Boris then removed the package and gave it to the dwarf's little but bulging fingers "I heard that Peter reached one earlier today. You best hurry, of all the children this boy is the luckiest but that doesn't reduce the danger."

"I'm well aware Sar."

"The snake coils when it takes a detour." The dwarf laughed and Boris nodded.

What did he mean? He said I was the luckiest?

I wanted to rip apart the package and see the contents, it was like a rush of adrenaline as I looked at the brown parcel.

~~~

''May I be honoured to know your name?''

I smiled shyly and replied softly, ''...Rose'' he bent forward and kissed my hand lightly.

Don't panic Rose, don't panic, please don't embarrass yourself.

''A fitting name for a beautiful flower'' he said.

After a while he glanced at my hands still in his palm, ''The rose has thorns apparently'' he said as he let go, ''I never thought that in all my life I'd get to see a circle right here before my eyes''