Felix where were you?

I looked over to the king-sized bed across the room. Yoongi grabbed something from a draw and handed me it.
"Clothes, you can go change in my bathroom if you want."
I did what he said and changed out of my dress. I got back out of the bathroom and saw that Yoongi was gone. It almost made me feel bad again for being so harsh but he was trying to be nice to me.

Did he leave?
I got into bed and slept on the right side.
He didn't come back in. Did he finally respect my space?

§------------§

I woke up naturally with the light shining into my eyes. Nobody was next to me either. He must of really gone to sleep in a different room. I rubbed my eyes and tried opening them fully.
I sat up and was shocked to see Suga shirtless lying across a sofa at the back of the room. It looked really uncomfortable. Did he really sleep there just for me.
That was sweet of him. I got out of bed and quietly opened the door making sure I didn't wake Yoongi up. I quickly looked back at him briefly as I silently admired how cute he was when he was sleeping. He really had grown up nicely.

When I got downstairs I saw a figure in the kitchen. Who else was here? The person turned his head when he heard me coming.

"Ah, Ms. Min. Your up."

"Oh its just you

"Oh its just you."

He handed me a bowl with some cereal in that he had just made.
I bowed slightly.

"Thank you."

He then got up out his seat and motioned for me to take his seat.
"Okay," I sat where he was sitting and started to eat.

A tired looking Suga walked in and dumped himself down next to me

"Jimin, can I have some breakfast as well please?" He asked tiredly.

"Yeah sure."

Jimin then walked over and made Suga some cereal as well.
"Thanks for taking the sofa last night, I bet you didn't get a good night at all." I stated as I looked at Suga.