🖤14💜

Atlanta
9:54 am
Hilton Hotel

Keyshia opened her eyes, yawning as she sat up in the bed. "Shit." She groaned feeling a headache come on to her as she made her way to her purse.

Grabbing some Advil, she popped two in her mouth. Untwisting the cap off the water bottle on the nightstand, she washed the pills down.

Glancing over at the card that was handed to her last night, she picked it up. "One mo' gig." She mumbled, grabbing her phone off the bed.

Dialing the number then pressing the call icon she waited for someone to pick up as it rung. "Booking manager, Angela, of XXL and. BlackMen magazine, speaking." A females voice cane through on the phone after 4 rings.

Keyshis cleared her throat, "Uh, a nigg- a man had given me this card last night. He said something about wanting to work with me for the cover of both the magazines." She spoke, mentally cursing for the "nigga" word that slipped out. So not professional Keyshia.

Michael was on the other end of the line, telling Angela what to say, "Oh yes, we were awaiting your call. Ms. Moretti, well I want to inform you that you'll be gettin- boy what? Okay, move da- I'm sorry, Keyshia. You would have to come out to New York this week. You'll be getting paid half before the shoot and the other half afterwards. The total amount of money paid to you will be 100,000 dollars." Keyshia gasped, taking the phone from her ear.

She jumped out the bed, dancing. "Yea, muthafucka yea. You can't tell me shit. I'm the bitch in these streets." She cheered, dusting her self off before putting the phone back up to her ear.

Angela and Michael's eyes had widened at her reaction, "So I'll take that as a yes?" Angela giggled as Michael continued to listen to their conversation.

Keyshia quickly nodded her head as if she could see her, "Yes, I'll be flying out there later on tonight." She informed, going online to book tickets.

Angela was kinda excited to finally see the plan going somewhere, "Do you have your own glam team that's of your preference?" She questioned, tapping her nails on the desk.

Keyshia looked over at Tae, who was still sleep in the bed, "Yes, two people, actually." She responded, knowing that Ariana would be coming too.

Angela nodded, telling Michael to book three tickets to New York. "Alright, I'll be booking you three flights from Atlanta to New York, first class. I'll text you the info once it's done. We look forward to working with you. She spoke before ending the call, her and Michael smiled at each other seeing the first part of the plan was in action.

Keyshia canceled her search for flights, and went on to book another hotel room instead. "Yes, bitch we going to New muthafuckin York." Tae jumped out the bed, startling Keyshia as she clutched onto her chest.

Ariana, sat up looking around in confusion, "What's wrong with you?" She groaned swinging her feet out the bed, as they now hovered over the floor.

Tae ran over towards Ari, grabbing her shoulders then shaking her. "Pack yo shit, pack, pack, pack. We going to New York!!!!!" He shouted, running out the hotel room.

Keyshia shook her head at his actions, figuring he went to go get some continental breakfast from downstairs. "Why we going to New York?" Ari questioned as she went into the bathroom.