🖤5💜

Los Angeles 5:21 pmGhost's Drug HQ

Los Angeles
5:21 pm
Ghost's Drug HQ

Ghost paced his office back and forth, discussing with his colleagues about another problem

Ghost paced his office back and forth, discussing with his colleagues about another problem. "No it can't be Kane his ass let me go from under his wing. I told him that I wanted my own shit and he couldn't do nothing but respect that. What other King Pins do you know will let one of their best men go? None, I woulda had to keep working for him or get my ass killed." Ghost explained to his colleagues that it couldn't be his former boss, Kane out to get them.

Trigga grabbed some chips out his bag of snacks. "Exactly." He mumbled while crunching on some Barbecue Lays.

Ghost shook his head at Trigga's actions. "If you think he's out to get me like Champ then why didn't he just kill me right then and there?" Ghost questioned, taking a seat at his desk.

Tyga stood up, clearing his throat, as if he was talking in a professional business meeting, he acted as if he was fixing his tie. "He thought yo ass was gone be weak without him and decide to come back. Now, he sees that you're very successful in movin your own weight. So, he has competition and you winning right now while he's losing." Tyga stuffed his hand inside of Trigga's family bag of chips causing him to snatch them away while mugging him.

Trigga looked inside the bag, seeing that it was only half a bag left. "Damn fat ass, go get your own shit." He exclaimed, stuffing his hand back in the bag to eat some more.

Tyga waved him off before taking some chips out his hand, putting them in his mouth and telling Ghost to proceeded.
"Damn, nigga. Wen you put it like that it makes too much damn sense. I don't wanna end him and his operations cause he took me under his wing. But I'll be damned if I let his ass kill me." Ghost said in a matter a fact tone, clicking his pen continuously.

Nicki decided to speak up, "So what we gone do?" She questioned.

Ghost gave her a "bish whet" face. "Y'all asses ain't gone do nothing. Yo, why you bring them here?" He questioned Trigga.

Trigga pointed over at Tyga, causing him to smack his lips. "Both of em was being mad irritating they kept asking to go, thinking we was finna go cheat or some shit." Tyga explained, "Thirsty asses." Trigga had added causing Chyna and Nicki to flip him off.