🖤45💜

1 week later
December 1
Los Angeles
Ghost's Safehouse

1 week laterDecember 1Los Angeles Ghost's Safehouse

I smoked my blunt as I watched her get dressed. Damn, she is so beautiful. I have to get us out of this shit. She's mine and only mine. I don't wanna see her hurt, she's too cute for that. Way past her looks, she has the best personality. I personally think, any female I've met, or will meet will have. Keyshia can be crazy wen she wants, she has her moments. She might even have the pride of a queen. But, she's my queen and I love her.

That shit that she did the other week, was on sum savage, cold hearted shit. I never would've thought she had it in her. Yea, she crazy as hell and might be ready to fight on sight. But damn, kill a couple niggas and bitches without remorse. I gotta watch her very closely, they do say pretty girls are crazy as fuck.

"Why are you watching me get dressed?????" She asked turning around to face me.

"Damn, I can't wonder why you so damn ugly." I laughed, she flicked me off.

"Nigga, you tried it." She walked out the room.

"Where you going?" Aliya walked up to her.

"Shopping." Keyshia answered before heading out the door.

"She seems pissed." Nicki looked at me.

"It's how she copes. Shit, I'd be more than pissed be glad she ain't had a nervous break down." I shrugged walking off.

"Did she just leave by herself?" Tyga looked out the window.

"I think so." Trigga shook his head.

"Call her." I insisted.

"Wassup." She answered.

"You by yourself?" I put her on speaker phone.

"Why?" She caught an attitude.

"Answer the question" I replied.

"Yea, I got somebody wit me. Bye." She hung up the phone.

"Why is she so pissed off?" Nicki shook her head.