🖤19💜

Beverly Hills
Ghost's Mansion
3:28 pm

Feeling hands on my thigh and a voice I was woken out of my slumber. "Huh?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes which was followed by a yawn.

Ghost had tapped my thigh one last time, "I said we're here." He spoke reaching his hand out to me.

I grabbed my duffle bag before grasping on to his hand and getting out the car. "I kno you fuckin lyin." I mumbled taking in his beautiful the outside of his home was.

And I thought my parents house was on top.

Muhfuckin mansion shitting on Champ's apartment most definitely. Like that nigga is homeless compared to this.

Weak ass drug dealer, I need my ass slapped. I mean it was planned out but still. Pac shoulda had Keyana do that dumb shit.

Following behind him, we ended up at the front door. "We gone be living in this? Together?" I questioned, walking into the house as he shit the door after me.

He chuckled, glancing back at me before sitting his keys down on the table, "Yes we gone be living here together." He answered while I observed the house in much awe.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I crossed my arms, "Uh ughn, you've prolly had hella hoes in this bitch. And I'm not a hoe, I'm a wife." I commented, trying to walk towards the door but I was stopped by him stepping infront of it.

Hell nah do this nigga show bitches his great assets then they just throw themselves on him?

Cause he got the wrong one, hell to the muhfuckin no bitch.

Ghost raised his eyebrows up at me, "Mhm, a wife you say?" He mumbled, wrapping his hand around my waist.

I looked down, closing my eyes, before slowly pulling myself out of his grasp. "Yes, I'm a wife. But no, not yours. How many bitches you've had in here?" I questioned, following him into the kitchen.

Ghost chuckled, sitting the food down on the counter, "You're not my wife? Yea, we'll see about that. But honestly, no female had been here, not even my sister nor my momma." He informed, opening up the bag of food.

I smirked, "So that's spose to make me feel special? You prolly ain't just get a chance to bring hoes in here. And as for your sister and momma, you'll always have the chance for them to come visit you. But me, nah you ain't but this house just to live out a fantasy with me." I spoke, glancing into his eyes.

Ghost

I took out food out the bag, "You don't know what I bought this house for. Because I didn't tell you what I bought this house for, I could bought this house just for the luxury of fuckin a special lady on everything and everywhere in here." I mumbled, walking over to her, I trapped her in between me and the counter.

Tapping her nails on the counter, she bit her lip, not in seduction, but in nervousness. "Now, if you're that special lady, I don't know. But what I do know is, we now live together, we now work together, and anything can happen." I leant down, pressing my lips against hers.

I smirked as her breath had seemed to get hitched, in her throat. "Uh, um. I- I- where's the bathroom?" She whispered, starting into my eyes, nervously.