🖤39💜

"Aye that's why I fuck wit the Warriors." I cheered as we walked out the ending basketball game.

" I cheered as we walked out the ending basketball game

"You happy they won, huh." Chris wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

" Chris wrapped his arms around my shoulders

"Of course. Thank you." I smiled.

He was so anxious for me to open my presents from him because it was Golden State Warriors tickets at a home game v.s Miami Heat.

"Guess what." He stated as we settled in the back of his Rolls Royce. He decided to do too damn much and have  his hit man drive when I specifically said I could've drove.

"Wassup." I gave him my attention.

"We going to Red Lobster" He smirked.

"Hell yea. I'm hungry." I geeked. I visualized how my plate would look.

"I wanna ask you something serious though."

"What is it." I glanced at him as we drove on the expressway.

"What do you think about us?" He licked his lips in thought.

I slowly looked up from my phone because the question just threw me completely off. "I don't kno, That's sumthin I have to think about. It's so weird."  I responded as calm as I could be.

"How?" He frowned.

"I mean, we can't be together right now. And if we were together don't you think it'll be toxic? Like we argue everyday and you did say you didn't people to see me as your weakness." I explained.

"Damn, that's crazy. Cause I think you already are" Chris rested his hand on my thigh.

"How?" I frowned.

He grabbed my hand. "I can't keep hiding my feelings." He looked over at me.

"Wow." I stated in shock.

30 minutes later

"I brought you here tonight to spend time with you and tell you some important shit. You might be pissed or you might be happy." Chris stated as we sat down at the table.