🖤44💜

November 25
8:00pm
Los Angeles

"You ready?" Nicki walked upstairs as I put my dress
on.

"So we decided to match today or what?" I chuckled examining her outfits from mines

"Girl, all them curves. But how we gone do this?" She asked sitting in my computer chair.

"Uh, I'mma call him. And tell him to meet us at....... Waffle House." I replied grabbing my black Birkin bag before we walked out the house, making sure to lock the door.

"Oh, okay. Bitch got money huh." Nicki smirked as we got in my car.

"Nah, I just have money saved up in my bank account." I explained to her.

"I'm ready to graduate high school and never look back. And by that I mean, this bitch gone be one if the hottest female rappers there is. I wanted to go to college for acting but then it's like, I rather get discovered for something where as I'm able to connect with people that love me. And with doing music, you have concerts, you can switch shit up. It's just different." Nicki told me what she planned on.

"Just like you plan on being one of the hottest rappers........ I'm gon be the best cosmetics CEO out there, from doing cosmetics I'm gone build my brand. And to build my brand, I gotta be my brand." I motioned to the lipstick and eyelashes I had on.

"Oh my god, that's why you ain't told me where you get your makeup. Or who your makeup artist is. You've been wearing your own shit?" Nicki gasped.

"Yup, that's what my money is for. After all of this shit with Champ is done, I'll start on my empire." I smiled at the thought of my future.

"How do you feel about all the record labels calling for Chris?" She asked after a slight silence.

"Uh, it really doesn't bother me. Especially, not with fame cause what I plan on doing will bring me wealth and fame too. It's more so that, he's already a ladies man. Hell, I don't kno how he tricked me into falling in love with him. By him being a ladies man, he has too much charm that's gonna attract plenty of females. Whether I'm with him or not, temptation is temptation. So if he's tempted by these hoes, let's just say y'all gon see me around, but I won't be me latched onto him." I spat out my true feelings about the situation.