🖤26💜

Song in mm: Life Goes On by 2Pac

Los Angeles Ghost's Safehouse 6:00 amOctober 26

Los Angeles
Ghost's Safehouse
6:00 am
October 26

Glancing over at Keyshia, I frowned at her bloodshot red eyes. "I could've called for the jet, it'll give you a piece of mind." I spoke, as she continued to pack.

Shrugging, she didn't bother to look at me, continuing to pack. "It's coo." She sighed, zipping her bag up.

I decided to let her be, not putting it up for debate since she was already upset. "You ready?" I questioned, grabbing her bag off the bed.

Slowly nodding, she grabbed her phone, walking out the bedroom before me. "How am I gone help her cope with this? She fucking morning her father and brother, ain't no coming back from that." I whispered to Trey as he walked beside me.

I decided to bring him out to Chicago with us, along with Ace. After the funeral, I'm gone check this shit out.

This bitch killed Keyshia's only two men she could always run to. I mean, she could run to me, but she still doesn't trust me yet.

Patting my shoulder, he huffed. "Man, that shit is tough. Let her have her space, but don't let her get depressed. She'll start to be suicidal, not eating, picking up drug habits. Just make sure she's good, keeping her mind off it by tryna have fun might help too." He mumbled, clearing his throat.

He's right but I'm not tryna get my ass beat because I'm tryna make her feel better. Fuck that.

45 minutes later

Ace pulled up to LAX, unlocking the car doors, he stepped out. "Here we are." He spoke, opening up the door for Keyshia to step out.

Waiting for Trey to grab his bags, we all headed into the airport. "You alright?" I questioned, seeing Keyshia put on her glasses, and raise up her hoodie.