🖤15💜

Keyshia woke up, tied up to a chair in the basement of the HQ of XXL Magazine. "What the fuck is this shit?" She shouted, wiggling in the chair.

 "What the fuck is this shit?" She shouted, wiggling in the chair

Ghost slowly walked into the room. "Gorgeous in person, gorgeous in the pictures." He chuckled holding up a headshot from one of her photoshoots.

Keyshia took in whoever had spoke to her appearance, he was her type, he was literally the man of her dreams

The tattoos, the 6 foot figure, the skin tone, everything she had fantasized but not exactly how they met. "Fuck you." She viciously spat, quickly remembering that she met the man of her dreams by her being kidnapped by him.

Ghost looked taken aback by her words, "Oh, she's fiesty." He chuckled looking over at Tyga.

Keyshia closed her eyes, thinking back to why Tyga looked so familiar, boom the party. "Bitch, you set me up?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

Tyga put his hands up in defense, "I'm sorry baby, it's business." He winked at her.

Keyshia rolled her eyes, "Fu ass nigga." She gritted under her breath.

Ghost grabbed a chair, sitting it in front of her, he lit a blunt. "What do you know about Champ?" He questioned, taking a long drag from the stuffed backwood.

Keyshia narrowed her eyes at him, "Shit." She smirked, blowing a kiss at him.

Ghost nodded, sucking his teeth. "Bitch, don't fuckin try me. I ain't nun of Champ. I'll kill yo ass without hesitation. You've been with him for months, tell me and maybe I will spare yo life, otherwise pow." He mimicked a gun shot to the head.

Keyshia looked down at her lap before raising her head up, cackling as if she was crazy. "Go head, pretty sure Champ will do it if you don't." She shrugged piercing her eyes into Ghost's.

Ghost had everything set up to where he would kill Keyshia, his colleagues would record and send the video off to Champ.

But his plan had turned around once he found out what family she belongs to. "Why?" He questioned, taking another pull from his blunt before crossing his arms.