🖤18💜

(Play mm)

Unlocking my door, I sat my keys on the counter, running into my bedroom, my eyes widened at the person who seemed to be waiting for me. "Clever, but not clever enough." He chuckled, I backed out of my room and into the hallway.

Glancing back I stopped near the kitchen, "I was just on my way to th- the um- the meeting." I gulped as my eyes had locked with his.

He chuckled darkly, "Bitch, I'm far from dumb

He chuckled darkly, "Bitch, I'm far from dumb. Crazy how that lil device in yo hand, tells me everything. You came to the city that I run, I coulda shut down LAX. You really thought you could get away from me? Nah babygirl, I ain't Champ nowhere near him." He mumbled lowly, he took a final puff of his Backwood as it turned into a roach.

Figuring he was distracted by throwing the blunt on the hardwood floor and stepping on it.

I had snatched my keys off the counter only for the side of my face to be occupied by the counter and a pistol. "Gotta be quicker than that. Now what you gone do is follow me out to this Wraith, with no shady movements. Got it?" He questioned, lifting my head off the counter by my hair.

Ghost

Getting no reply from her, I pushed the barrel into the temple of her face roughly. "Answer me." I gritted, staring down at her.

Her eyes had locked with mine and I had smirked at the fear laced in them, "I got it." She whimpered, shaking her head quickly.

It was broad daylight so I had put my Desert Eagle back in my belt, tucking it under my shirt. "Nah, leave that shit here. If you was as smart as you thought you were, yo lil boyfriend was tracking yo ass from that fucking phone." I mumbled, snatching her phone off the counter as she reached for it, she jumped at my actions of throwing it across the room.

Sucking her teeth, she glanced at the now destroyed device. "Can I at least get my money?" She lowly spoke, prying my hands off of her hair.

I gave her a slight nod, not long before filling behind her and into the room. "You got an ass on you, ma." I smirked, watching her every move as she went to the closet and cane out with her duffle bag.

She really didn't need that money, not while she's around me. But I guess she'll learn that later on down the road.

Turning around she rolled her eyes while flicking me off. "It was really a compliment. Specially knowing that it ain't fake." I mumbled, traveling my eyes down her body one lady time.

I heard her mumble some inaudible words before hearing a "Fuck you." Come out of her mouth.

Cocking my head to the side, I pushed her against the wall by her neck. "Ma, you keep saying that and I just might have to. In fact, I will, but your mouth definitely gone get you into a world of trouble wen you talking to me." I gritted, clenching my jaw I seen a smirk appear on her face.

Letting her go, I pushed her out the room, "I'm gone have fun with you, you just don't know." I spoke, grabbing the back of her neck, I guided her through the apartment and to the front door.

After she opened it up, I closed it behind us, I ain't need any suspicions from her neighbors.

Leaning down to her ear, I let go of her neck, "You better not." I mumbled, noticing that she was gonna pull something in front of a tenant we had walked past.

I guided her to the back of the building that didn't seem to be occupied, hence hoe she didn't know I was here. "Get yo ass in the car. You gone pull that shit, knowing I got a goddamn gun?" I quickly snatched her back to me by her waist as she tried to run towards the main entrance of the condo complex.

Unlocking my car door, she opened up the passengers seat, climbing into the back. "Attitude is worst than I thought." I chuckled, starting up the car.

She roll her eyes all while smacking her lips, "You fucking kidnapped me and now I'm forced to work for you. Hell yeah I got an attitude, in fact, I might have one all while working for you." She mouthed off, looking out the window as I got on the exit to the expressway.

I nodded my head, "Eventually you'll learn that I'm tryna help yo ass. Like I said, I got to you before he could, his ass was tracking you down from that damn phone." I tried to reason with her.

Waving me off she crossed her arms, "Nah, Ion need you to protect me." She mumbled.

Her ass is a fucking handful. Unfortunately, for her, I know exactly how to deal with that.

I laughed , glancing at her from my mirror. "It's funny you say what you don't need because I ain't really ask. Yo ass is living with me and working for me. Bottom line. Get used to it." I stated earning a groan from her.

She started rubbing her temples, "Ugh, what the fuck!" She shouted, kicking her feet at my chair.

My eyes widened, "You musta lost yo damn mind. Stop that shit, the fuck wrong with you? Throwing temper tantrums and shit." I shouted back at her causing her to go quiet for a minute.

Smacking her lips once again she threw her head back. "Stop fuckin talkin to me bitch." She spat, glaring at me as she raised her head back up.

Sucking my teeth, I hummed, nodding. A rush of fury shot through me as she had seemed to get happy off of the irritation laced on my face.

Pulling into In and Out, I parked causing her to look out the window, taking off my seat belt, I jumped on the backseat. "Yo ass got one mo fuckin time. One mo time bitch, and you won't be able to walk again. I'm not talking about from getting yo ass beat nor these bullets either." I growled, snaking my hand around her throat.

Another look of fear had walked over her face, "I'm not nun of these other niggas, yo ass ain't got no choice but to respect me." I mumbled, resting my forehead on the top of hers, causing our lips to be less than a inch apart.

Hearing her gulp, I brought my face away from hers, letting her throat go, I climbed back into the front seat. "You hungry?" I questioned, pulling into the drive thru.

She shook her head no, but I figured that was only because she was still fearful of what I would do. "I'll get you something anyway." I mumbled glancing at her through my rear view one more time as she rested her head in the window.