🖤43💜

November 24
Saturday
7:00 a.m
Los Angeles

"Look, you pissed me off last night that's why I did that

"Look, you pissed me off last night that's why I did that. Don't sit up there and play victim. Yo ass kept testing me and you told me to do it." Chris argued as I tried to get dressed for today.

Can you believe this nigga choked me last night?
Not on no freaky shit but literally choked me. And I ain't even do shit.

But best believe he was tryna fight after I smacked da shit outta him.

"Wateva Christopher. I guess we both provoked each other now get out." I pushed him out my room door before locking it.

"Goddamn crazy ass." I mumbled going through my closet full of clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go." I said stomping downstairs.

"What's wrong with you today?" Chris wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Um, well let me see. You woke me up out my sleep at 6 in the morning. Knowing damn well I'm not a morning person. And I'm tired of this shit with Champ, maybe it's time to for us to just give up." I replied, causing Chris to stop us in our tracks as we headed outside.

"Don't start with this nonsense Keyshia. You can't wanna give up now. You had no business bein with his ass anyways. But you did, so lemme tell you this." He said facing me.

"What?" I responded.

"Whatever it takes to wipe this nigga out, you gotta be down with it babygirl. No matter what." His words sunk into my mind as I thought about them long and hard.

"Okay, whateva it takes. He has to pay because I can't deal with him takin' anymore of my people out." I agreed.

"Good. Cause it's time for the plan, we got a meeting at the safe house." Chris kissed my forehead as we started walking back down the driveway.

"Chris, what the hell is this?" I stopped in our footsteps looking at a white Rolls Royce with a bow on it.

"How about I say an early Christmas present. It's a present so you can't argue or give it back. It's yours babe."  Chris gave his best excuse on why he bought me another car. I ain't even had the other one for two months.

"So whatcha do with the Bentley?" I asked grabbing the keys out his hand.

"Oh, that shit was temporary. But if you want two cars, I gotchu." He grabbed my hands.

I quickly unlatched my hands from his. "No, no oh god no. I'm good, stop buying me shit. First it was shoes and now it's hunnid thousand dollar cars. Can you stop. Please?" I looked at him.

"Mhmm hmm." He shook his head.

"Wait until Christmas." I smiled.

"Fine, but let's dip." He motioned getting in the passengers seat.