🖤31💜

November 4
8:15 am
Chris's Safehouse

Chris groaned, covering his eyes from the sunlight that shined as if to say "Goodmorning." He yawned, drifting back to sleep before realizing he had set for the jet to take off in an hour.

Popping his eyes back open, he quickly got up, running into Keyshia's room. "Wake up! We gotta get to the airport!" He shook her awake.

Frowning, Keyshia sat up, glaring at him. "Nigga we are doin illegal shit, you'll be coo." She groaned, getting out the bed at her own pace.

Rolling his eyes, he walked out her room. "Yea, yea. Get yo ass ready." He waved her off before going back into his bedroom, closing the door, to take a quick shower.

Keyshia walked into the second bathroom and started her daily morning routine. After finishing, she looked through her packed suitcase but was unsuccessful at finding the outfit she wanted.

Putting on her robe and house shoes she walked out the bedroom and down the hallway to Chris's where both of their clothes resided in his big walk in closet.

Safe to say, Chris has been spoiling her ass and he has a nice lil swag on him too so the closet was filled with their clothes 50/50. "Here we go." Keyshia smiled pulling out her jumpsuit and some Christian Louboutins.

It's crazy how her parents had a nice fortune but never really spoiled their children with their money.

Must've been because they were still from the hood, so they want us to go out and get it on our own.

But thing is, Keyshia owns all the designer clothes because of Chris, never would have thought she would own so many Louboutins at 16 years old.

She walked out the closet with her clothes in hand, looking up from her phone that she held in the other, her mouth had dropped.

Chris was standing there with his manhood just hanging all out while searching for his boxers.

Keyshia couldn't believe how blessed Chris really was, his shaft was like a third leg, her eyes widened realizing that he wasn't even hard.

Knowing she was a virgin, made her gulp, realizing he would fuck up her insides and possibly break a couple things. "My bad, I thought you went to the other bathroom." Chris had finally spoke, smirking as she still stood in the middle of the room, appalled.

Keyshia broke out of her daze, avoiding eye contact with him, walking out the bedroom. She made her way into the kitchen, pulling down the box of Cap'n Crunch.

Grabbing the milk out the refrigerator, she closed her eyes for a brief second after sitting it on the counter. "I wonder." She thought out loud in stead of in her head.

Being caught up in her thoughts she didn't feel the presence behind her. "Ain't no need to wonder about something you could experience." Keyshia gasped, as Chris had spoke huskily into her ear, snaking his hands around her waist.

Keyshia quickly turned around, staring blankly at his bare chest before he put his finger under her chin, lifting up her head. "You scared?" He chuckled, planting a soft kiss onto her neck.

Keyshia's breath had got hitched in her throat as his hands started to roam in between her thighs. "Stop, ain't nobody scared. That just caught me by surprise so I was a lil you kno." She tried to explain herself, hesitantly pushing him off of her.

Chris backed away from her for a second, taking in her nervous body language. He chuckled at how she tried to hide it with her words. "No, I don't know. But I do know you a virgin, you was too tight on my fingers the other day. It's just crazy how you start acting all nervous and shit after you see my dick. Where's the smart mouth ass Mercedes?" He questioned, grabbing her full thighs, lifting her into the counter.