🖤16💜

Author's Note: Okay I started this this new thing it now putting music in the chapters. Maybe I'll go back to the previous chapters and do the same.

I try not to make the songs so random, just to have a sing in the mm, I try to match the same vibe of the chapter.

Also if you have any requests of songs that kinda match the vibe of the book, pm me. (Even if the requests are for the previous chapters.)

Cause my ass will hold a chapter that I finished and not update just because I can't think of a song for the mm and y'all gone be pissed 😭

That's all I wanted to say, enjoy!

2 Weeks Later

Keyshia had escaped from New York. Not long before getting a very very disturbing message from Ghost.

To her, she felt like his threat didn't mean a thing, he wouldn't find her, come on she did run off to Los Angeles right?

To him, he felt as if Keyshia was a damn fool, thinking she was gonna escape him so easily.

He was on the lookout, making sure eyes were everywhere, especially in Chicago.

Right now, Keyshia was two weeks into living in Los Angeles. Definitely not knowing that Ghost runs this city.

And Ghost well, he didn't keep too many eyes out for her in LA, feeling that she knew this is where he resides.

Little did the both of them know, they would run into each other real soon.

Keyshia walked down the strip of LA with the bright lights beaming in her face and sounds of traffic occupying her left ear. "Nicki, I can't believe how amazing this city is. It's so beautiful." She FaceTimed her friend that she had met from UCLA.

They cliqued on her first day which was Friday, fortunately for her, Chris had a busy schedule, meaning he wasn't nowhere on campus that day.

Nicki liked Keyshia, being aware of what was going on, she wanted to keep her as a friend. So she spoke nothing of her association with the infamous Ghost. "I'll take you to explore tomorrow babe, but right now, Trey is blowing a bitch phone up." Nicki was stuck in the middle, she didn't know whether to tell Ghost about where Keyshia was or to tell Keyshia to get the fuck out of Los Angeles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She continued to walk the streets of Los Angeles. Starting to get bored, she headed across the street to her car. "Ugh, guess I should get back home. It is kinda late and I'm out here by myself." She mumbled to herself, checking the time on her iPhone, seeing that it was going on midnight.

Unlocking the car door, she got in, starting it up, she put on her seatbelt before driving off.

Getting lost in her thoughts, she went into a daze while keeping her eyes on the road.

Look at what my life led up to, I'm very, very far away from home.

I've gotten into a whole bunch of bullshit, 50 percent of it being because of my parents.

They emancipated me, their youngest child, their babygirl. Not knowing that their babygirl was protecting them.

I seen the text messages and the shady calls, I had to go with Champ, if I didn't, he would've done unspeakable things to my family.