🖤17💜

Los Angeles
8:00 pm

I had just finished telling everything to Beyoncé. "You've been going through it." She pouted, rubbing my back.

I nodded, shaking my head, "Then I ran into Ghost today, so now I'll be leaving tomorrow

I nodded, shaking my head, "Then I ran into Ghost today, so now I'll be leaving tomorrow. I'm not staying my ass here so I can get kidnapped again. Ugh, what the hell did I do to deserve all this bullshit?" I groaned, closing my eyes while throwing my head back.

Everything that happened within the past two months flashed through my mind which sent a rush of anger and worry throughout my body.

How did I end up here so fucking quick?

I've forced myself to grow into an adult while only at the age of a teenager.

My birthday's coming up really soon and it seems as if the shit will be a miserable ass 17th birthday.

I can't go back to Chicago, I can't go to New York, I can't go to Atlanta. Maybe I'll try Houston or Miami.

I'm so fucking tired of switching my colleges because I'm on the run.

Maybe I'll just continue modeling and wait til everything is in place.

I'll stop going to college and just model, I'll get my degree in what?

5 years?

Maybe just maybe if Bigman gets the job done, Champ will be dead and I won't have to worry about him nor Ghost.

Ghost will let me be if Champ is dead right?

This shits so fucking frustrating, I just wanna go to college, get my degree, and become a successful entrepreneur.

Is that too much to ask for?

I'm not even sure if I'll make it that far in li-

Keyshia's thoughts were cut short by the fingertips of Bey's hand on her lips, "Maybe you need a stress reliever. Someone to ease your mind, babygirl." She spoke in a mono-low tone, biting her lip.

Keyshia was already high, so her mind was out of it, she didn't know what to do because she's never seen this side of Bey.

She never would've thought on a million years that Bey would come on to her, "Bey." She whispered lowly as Beyoncé moved from the couch pillow and into her lap.

Beyoncé shushed her, "You know, I am with Shawn's ass. But let's be real, I'm too much of a baddie for him. And you, I know it's surprising because you never would've thought that I was bi sexual. I didn't either, until a lil jealousy crept up on me wen I seen how close you and Ari had got. You're tryna replace me?" She mumbled, running her hand from Keyshia's torso all the way up to her neck.