🖤30💜

November 3
7:05 pm
Chris's Safehouse

Searching for her car keys, Keyshia huffed finally giving up

Searching for her car keys, Keyshia huffed finally giving up. "Looking for something?" Chris questioned, smirking as she plopped down on the couch across from him.

Squinting her eyes at him, she crossed her right leg over her left. "You got my car keys?" She asked.

Sitting up, he sat the remote down on the table. "That depends on where you're goin." He answered, taking the keys out his jogging pants.

Getting up, Keyshia walked over to him. "I'm not finna play these childish ass games witchu." She groaned, reaching for the keys only for them to be pulled back.

Chris pulled Keyshia down on the couch next to him. "Where we goin?" He questioned her.

She gave him a look of irritation. "Nigga is this like a hobby of yours? Just to fuck wit me?" She mumbled, scooting away from him.

Grinning, he nodded his head, "Yo ass was gettin on my nerves wen you first got here. Why I can't have a lil fun too? Plus, you look cute wen you're angry." He spoke, tapping her chin.

Swatting his hand away from her, she smacked her lips. "Boy fuck you. And I hope you got one of yo lil hoes to go witchu tonight cause I'm not." She told, getting up from the couch.

" She told, getting up from the couch

10:45 pm
Los Angeles
Nightclub

Crossing my arms, my eyes traveled along with Chris as he entered the club. I smirked seeing him look behind to see that I wasn't following him.

Walking back up to the car, he unlocked the door causing me to lock it back. He tried again but failed once more. "Get yo ass out the damn car." He demanded, staring at me through the windshield.

I got on my phone, putting in my headphones. "Fuck this. I got a birthday comin up." I mumbled, looking for outfits on the Versace website.