🖤22💜

Los AngelesGhost's Safehouse8:46 pm

Los Angeles
Ghost's Safehouse
8:46 pm

Walking into my bedroom from running a couple errands, I sighed, seeing Keyshia still sleep

Walking into my bedroom from running a couple errands, I sighed, seeing Keyshia still sleep. "Didn't I wake yo ass up fore I left?" I loudly spoke, shaking her awake from her slumber.

Mumbling inaudible words, she flicked me off, turning her back towards me. "Keyshia!" I shouted, grabbing a pillow off the bed and hitting her on the top of her head.

Grabbing the pillow off her head, she put in under her head, followed my light snores.

Smirking at her actions, I grabbed the cup nearly filled to the rim with water. "Okay. I tried to wake you." I mumbled throwing the water onto her, it drenched her face and T-Shirt.

Taking in a long and lots gasp, Keyshia sprung out the bed, "What the fûck?!" She screamed, quickly pulling the T-Shirt over her head.

My eyes wandered down her chest as she finally realized what she had done. "Ugh, creep." She climbed over the bed, covering her exposed breasts that were peeking out her bra.

I frowned noticing she covered her stomach too, pulling her my her arms, I stopped her from going to the closet. "This is amazing, I don't know why you're so insecure." I spoke, moving her hands away from her stomach.

Looking up at me, she faintly smiled, "Well, you know why. I'm trying my best to work on it. And you're an asshole why the fu- You not even listening to me! Ghost! Stop it!" I was snapped out of my daze, of admiring her tiddies.

Huffing, she pushed past me shaking her head and walking into the closet. "My bad! You don't walk around like that and expect me not to look." I shrugged, plopping down on the bed.

Walking out the closet, she crossed her arms over her pink silk robe. "Whatchu wake me up for? I told you I was tired from them classes today." She sassed, sucking her teeth.