💜49🖤

Nicki looked over at Keyshia

Nicki looked over at Keyshia. "Bitch u did what?!" She frowned.

Keyshia put her head down, "It just happened, ion kno. All I kno is dat he's gonna kill me. He shouldn't care tho cus he cheated twice. Dats da only reason why I did it." Keyshia explained.

Nicki squinted her eyes, shaking her head. "Shut up, stop talking. We'll talk later." She tried to hush Keyshia but she kept blabbing about what happened last night.

Nick's eyes widened, she tried to warn Keyshia once more but Chris swiftly had her pinned to the wall by her neck. "Bitch you fucked my sister?!" He growled, causing her to gulp.

She closed her eyes, trying to gasp for air. "Look at me wen I'm talkin to you!" He shouted causing Nicki to jump.

Nicki walked over towards them, "Chris put her down." She pushed him but of course he didn't bulge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan grabbed Keyshia's arm, pulling her on her lap

Megan grabbed Keyshia's arm, pulling her on her lap. "Babygirl, he don't deserve you. I'm his sister trust me when I tell you dat nigga is a hoe." She pushed some of Keyshia's hair behind her ear.

Keyshia sighed, trying to get off Megan's lap but her grip on her waist only tightened up. "Yea you're his sista which makes the shit ten times worst. You can't want me." She explained, she knew Meg wouldn't stop til she got what she wanted.

Meg's eyes had filled with pure lust, causing Cedes to tense up. "Mhm. He cheated on yo ass wit sum bald head hoe and yo own sister. Maybe u need to show him how to appreciate dis." She whispered near Keyshia's ear before kissing the weak spot on her neck.

Megan had grabbed her face, locking her in a trance, staring into her eyes. "Just let me ease your pain baby. Okay?" She hushed, easing her hand up Keyshia's dress.

It was another situation that was so wrong but felt so right.

Keyshia slipped off her heels as Meg forcefully pulled Keyshia's dress over her head. "Mhm. Take this off." She demanded tugging at Keyshia's bra.