🖤21💜

Ghost's Mansion
Beverly Hills, CA
12:32 pm

Huffing, I walked into the bedroom, I don't feel like dealing with her shit today

Huffing, I walked into the bedroom, I don't feel like dealing with her shit today. "Here." I handed her some leggings and a tank top along with some Nike Huaraches.

Taking the clothes out my hand, she examined them. "What's this?" She raised her eyebrows in question.

I gave her a goofy smile, knowing she wouldn't agree with what I'm telling her. "Workout clothes." I shrugged, grabbing my Jordan 12's  from off my rack on the closet.

Looking back at me and the clothes, Keyshia gave me a stank face. "Tuh." She laughed throwing them onto the bed.

Smacking my lips, I gave her a full face. "Look, I'm not finna listen to yo ass talk down about yourself everyday. You wanna change this, right?" I poked at her waist.

Glancing at her waist then at me, here we go. "I can just get surgery." She shrugged.

This girl is out her goddamn mind.

Rolling my eyes at her train of thought, I sighed. "Hell nah, that's lazy. I don't play that fake shit, if you gone be thick around me, you gone do that shit naturally." I informed, plopping down on the bed.

Giving me a "bish whet", face she continued the debate. "I don't want to tho." She propped her hands up on her hips.

Standing up I grabbed the clothes off the bed, "Put the goddamn clothes on and let's go, I'm not gone fucking repeat myself." I shoved the clothes into her arms.

Narrowing her eyes at me, as if she had something to say, I covered my ears. "Ugh." She groaned, storming into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assisting Keyshia on the mat laid out, I sat down myself. "So you want your hips to be fuller and your obliques to be tightened. So, Russian Twists are the best exercise for that." I poked at her sides, oblique muscles.

Keyshia nodded, "So how you do those?" She questioned.

I smiled, seeing that she stopped her stubborn act as of now. "You put your legs up like this, lean back just a lil bit. Then you twist your upper body from side to side, make sure your right arm hits the left side of the floor. Vice versa, see." I demonstrated, as she followed behind my steps.

(Quick Keyshia POV)

Pouting, I crossed my arms, we've been working out for the past hour and a half. "I don't wanna do sit ups. Can't I lift weights or something? I'm short so my upper strength needs to be coo. I have a tendency to fight people, a lot." I spoke, earning a loud laugh from him.

Ghost reached his hand out, pulling me off the floor. "Hell nah, I'm sure yo upper arm strength is straight. We gon go to this treadmill tho." He smiled, causing me to smack my lips.