🖤9💜

Atlanta
1:14 pm
Charles 's House

Keyshia grabbed her suitcases, throwing them onto the bed, unzipping then filling her clothes in the bags. "What are you doing?" Charles questioned as he stood in her door way.

Keyshia scoffed, not bothering to turn around, "What does it look like? I'm getting the fuck away from you." She answered, zipping up her first suitcase then starting on another.

Charles walked further into the room, chuckling a little, "Don't you think this is a little extreme? You're being dramatic." He commented, trying to walk closer to her.

Keyshia had shot him a warning glare, picking up one of her heels to throw at him. "Leave me the fuck alone. Putting your hands on me just cause I answered your phone is extreme, bitch. Now if I woulda fought yo ass for bruising up my fuckin wrist I woulda been wrong cause you barely touched me right? Right? Fuck outta here, goofy ass nigga." She raised her voice, aiming her shoe towards Charles chest, rolling her eyes as he groaned from being hit in the chest.

Charles threw her shoe down, not caring that she had grabbed another one, he swiftly took it out her hand. "I'm sorry, baby. I was just dealing with something so I woke up already pissed off. I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear I didn't." Charles tried to grab her but she pushed him away, starting to grab her suitcases off the bed and walk towards the front door.

She laughed at how insensitive he was for putting his hands on her, "You woke up pissed off? So that means bruise me up? That means take yo anger out on me? Hell no. I'm not dealing with this shit." She spat at him, reaching to unlock the front door.

Charles has stepped in front of the door, lightly moving Keyshia hand off the knob. "Keyshia, I'm sorry. You have nowhere to go, so I'm not letting you leave just to sit out on the streets. I promise I won't hurt you again." He grabbed Keyshia's suitcase and walked it back to her bed room.

Keyshia grabbed her car keys off the counter, rolling her eyes at his actions. "Where you going?" Charles questioned, wondering how she was leaving without her bags.

Keyshia ignored him, as he followed behind her, "You can't hear me?" He gritted, grabbing her arm.

Keyshia raised her eyebrows, looking from him to her arm about three times, "Nigga I ain't yo average bitch that's victim to yo abuse, you put yo hands on me......... I'll damn sure return the favor." She spoke, snatching away from him, she smirked as she walked out the door, hearing Charles suck his teeth.

Los Angeles
10:14 am
Ghost's Warehouse

Trigga walked into Ghost's office with a file folder with Keyshia information inside along with a picture paper clipped to the front

Trigga walked into Ghost's office with a file folder with Keyshia information inside along with a picture paper clipped to the front. "She's nowhere to be found they searched all over Chicago. She's not enrolled in that college out there anymore. Quavo even went to her condo, well old condo." Trigga informed, throwing the folder down on Ghost's desk.