Prelude

The feelings they had for each other was so strong it's toxic. So toxic the lust held them together more than the love itself.

What would you call a person who would never let their lover live their life?

Possessive.

But would if they weren't lovers anymore but still couldn't let go?

That would be an obsession.

In a relationship, how do you know if your partner cares? How do you show that you care?

Jealousy.

This jealousy turns into abuse, usually physical to be exact and it doesn't come from one, it comes from two, those two who claim to love one another.

But why is it that these actions are proven to show that you care in a relationship? Maybe it's because two people are together, in love indeed, but never loved before, never committed before, never had this attraction for a person before, not until now.

Maybe it was Christopher's aggression that kept Keyshia's attitude in check by her lust for him after putting her in check.

Maybe it was Keyshia's persona that made Christopher fiend for her.

Putting these two together, you're heading for destruction.

Opposites don't attract, identical entwines with identical. That entwinement because permanent.

Nothing was different except for their faces and what sat in between their legs.

In fact that's just what their kryptonite was, their sexual desires for each other.

You love someone so much to the point that you hate them.

They put a soft spot in your heart that only they could reside in.

How could this person you love make you so weak for them.

But you're most powerful when you're around your love.

This story(ies) is about

A love so toxic that you'll do anything to see that person unhappy without you.

A love so demanding that it has to go the way that you want.

A love so heartfelt that you'll indeed hurt many over your love.

A love so deadly you'll go as far as to take out you and your loved one if you feel trapped by not knowing what to do when they're ready to let go.

A love so evil that both will have no limit on their ways to get back at their loved one who hurt them.

A love so forbidden that neither one of the two in the relationship is innocent.