🖤20💜

Los Angeles
Ghost's Mansion
9:23 am

Keyshia woke up to the smell of smoke, causing her to jump up. "What the fuck?! Nigga you tryna fuckin kill me!" She screamed, jumping up out of the bed.

Keyshia ran out the bedroom, circling around the big ass house, trying to locate the kitchen. "Ghost, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Her eyes widened, as she seen him throwing water on the fire coming from the pan on the stove.

He shushed her, grabbing the fire extinguisher from under the cabinet. "Girl, hush! A nigga was tryna make some damn bacon." He spoke, putting the fire out with the substance that came out the extinguisher.

Keyshia sucked her teeth, before smirking. "Non cooking ass nigga." She mumbled, glancing at the front door.

Ghost turned around grabbing his gun off the counter and quickly shooting the vase near by the front door. "Fuck!" Keyshia screamed, jumping back from the front door.

Ghost put the chrome to his temple, pointing down the hallway. "Go!" He spoke lowly, as Keyshia stood there, awaiting his next move.

Keyshia twisted her lips, "Ugh, would you just let me go? What use can I possibly b-" She cut herself off as Ghost glared at her.

Huffing, she stormed off down the hallway. "Day two, and I already can't stand yo ass." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

Ghost walked behind her as she went into the bedroom. "Take one." He held out a box with two phones in it, both were coated with a gold skin, custom made for the both of them.

" He held out a box with two phones in it, both were coated with a gold skin, custom made for the both of them

Keyshia grabbed a phone, smiling from ear to ear. "Don't get to happy. I'll be checking that shit every week. Don't even think about deleting anything, my hacker Quavo will be on yo ass." He explained, causing Keyshia's smile to drop.

She cut the phone on, plopping on the bed, "So what? I'm like the black sheep in the OHB? You not gone let me live?" She questioned.

Ghost grabbed the outfit Chyna had picked out for Keyshia. "Nah, you more like the bait, eye candy of OHB. A very well needed factor, who's off limits. So trust, you'll live, a lot actually. Here." He handed her a striped dress with black heels.

Keyshia scrunched up her face at the description he gave her. "Off limits? As in nobody in OHB can have me, but you?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

Ghost chuckled, walking up to her so they were face to face, "Don't flatter yourself." He clicked his teeth before turning around and walking out the room.

" He clicked his teeth before turning around and walking out the room