🖤23💜

Los Angeles
9:12 am
Ghost's Safehouse

It was now Monday, two days after their small argument in the club. But Keyshia and Chris still didn't talk to each other, from both their stubborn ways.

Keyshia yawned as she awoke from her slumber, getting out the guest bed. She made her way into the bathroom, yes you heard correctly, the guest bedroom.

When they had got home Friday night, they argued again and Keyshia was told to go to the guest bedroom.

Of course it didn't phase her, she had gladly, took her ass into the guest bedroom.

Now, she was in the bathroom, taking care of her hygiene. She had washed up last night, right before bed.

So she headed towards Ghost's bedroom, only for the door to be closed and locked. "What the fuck. Open the door nigga. I need to get some clothes." She shouted, banging on the door as if she was the police.

Hearing a lot of background noises and shuffling, she crossed her arms. "Uh, why the fuck are you walking around my man's house in little ass shorts and tank tops? No, don't answer that, why are you here period? That you can answer." Miracle gave off a nasty attitude that Keyshia damn sure wasn't a fan of.

Mushing her head, she pushed past Miracle. "So, I take it you don't listen? Bitch, didn't I say I'll beat yo ass?" Keyshia questioned, now turning around to face her.

Miracle shook her head, smirking. "Bitch, I'm not scared of you. So make your first move, your best mo-" Taking a hand full of Miracle's hair,  Keyshia's fist had befriended Miracle's nose.

Grabbing a Kleenex off the night stand, she handed it to Miracle for her now bleeding nose. "Ion wanna have this talk again. Feel me?" She spoke, looking off to the side to see Ghost with his hand over his mouth.

Going into the closet, Keyshia searched for some decent clothes to wear. "Stop putting yo hands on my females, what the fuck is wrong with you?" She was pulled back by Ghost's hand, holding her arm.

Snatching away from him, she shrugged. "Keep yo hoes in check and I won't have to." Keyshia smiled, grabbing her clothes, proceeding to walk out the bedroom.

Putting on her clothes, she grabbed her keys off the nightstand

Putting on her clothes, she grabbed her keys off the nightstand. Checking the time on her watch, she was sure to make it to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into her Business class, Keyshia sat next to Angela. "That's a helluva car you pulled up in." She smirked, nudging Keyshia.

Keyshia giggled, taking out her notes to write down. "Yes it is." She agreed, keeping Ghost's word on what not to tell.