🖤36💜

November 13
Ghost's Safehouse
Los Angeles

After we got back from Paris, Keyshia's been distant

After we got back from Paris, Keyshia's been distant. Not mean, but distant I don't know if it's because of that night. But we can't continue for things to be awkward. She's locked herself in the guest room too.

Maybe we had sex too early or maybe she wanted us to officially be together. We both made it clear to put our feelings aside or at least keep things low key so a repeat of Brianna won't happen. I don't know what's wrong with her but I'm damn sho gone find out.

I knocked on Keyshia's room door only to hear silence. So I knocked again. And again. Which eventually lead to banging.

Hearing shuffling then a loud thud with an "dat shit hurted" which indicated she fell caused me to chuckle. "Wat the fuck." Keyshia groaned opening the door.

"I told you to be up early."

"Yea, well I'm takin' my ass back to bed." She waved me off going to her room and laying down again.

We have serious shit to handle.

"You need to get yo ass up." I huffed shaking her.

"Nigga, leave me alone. Let a bitch be stressed in peace." She groaned pulling the cover over her head.

I took off my shoes and layed on top of her.

"If you don't get yo big ass up off me." She squirmed under me.

"Are you gonna get dressed." I teased laying my head on her titties.

"Christopher!!!! Leave me alone." She laughed lightly.

"I need you to put a dress and some heels on. Let's go." I got up and layed beside her.

"Nah, I wanna chill today." Keyshia mumbled resting her head on her pillow again.

"You wanna chill today huh?" I chuckled grabbing a cup full of ice water off her stand.

"Yea." She nodded dozing back to sleep.

I snickered as I poured the cold substance into her oversized t-shirt.

"Again? Oh my God. What the fuck is wrong with you Chrissssss?" She screamed quickly getting up and stripping down to her undergardments.

"Mhmm." I licked my lips watching drips of water roll down from her chest to her belly button.

I shook myself out my daze as she charged towards me. "You so fuckin' irritating." She flipped me off stomping into the bathroom.