🖤13💜

Atlanta
Hilton Hotel
3:44 pm

After a couple hours of getting some sleep, and telling Tae and Ari that I'll be up there tomorrow. These two niggas came knocking on the damn door to my hotel room.

I had just posted a pic on Instagram and got a lot of notifications within 5 minutes.
"Who's this nigga that keeps commenting under all yo pictures?" Ariana asked picking my phone up as our feet soaked for our pedis.

I reached out for my phone, as she handed it to me. "Girl ion kno, I think he's involved with that bitch. Like he's his rival or some shit I seen a picture of him in that bag of bricks I found." I whispered to her cause I ain't need these nosy ass people in my business, scrolling down my comments to see this nigga get bold as hell.

I replied to his comment before, looking at Tae, "Look at this, his ass is determined." I showed my phone to them.

Tea laughed, shaking his head, "And now y'all arguing with him? You bitches is hilarious." He replied, sitting his chair back to relax again.

I gasped as I seen the comment he replied for Ariana, "No the fuck he didn't

I gasped as I seen the comment he replied for Ariana, "No the fuck he didn't." I laughed re-reading the comment over about three times.

Ariana looked up from her phone with wide eyes, "Do you see this shit?" She looked over at me.

I nodded, shaking my head, "Bitch, how could I not? This nigga's bold bold." I started typing up another reply to his ass.

" I started typing up another reply to his ass