🖤11💜

Los Angeles
Ghost's Warehouse
6:17 pm

Ghost thanked Trigga as some more of Keyshia's files were being handed to him. "Location: Atlanta, Georgia." He informed as Ghost nodded his head.

Ghost opened up the files which had her Clark school records on them, "Damn, she's smart as fuck. All A's, 4.0, can't get any brighter than that. Major, entrepreneurship, business, looks like she does a lil dancing and music at Clark too. Very smart, so why is she with his dumbass?" He wondered more to himself than to Trigga.

Trigga knew he was talking to himself but still spoke up, "Well, that won't be for long." He jokes causing Ghost to suck his teeth.

Then he closed the folder, chuckling, "You are damn sho right about that. Just the man I wanted to see." He says as Tyga walks into the office.

Tyga raises his eyebrows before Ghost speaks again, "I need you to  host an all black party, known to be one of the biggest in town. Alotta money, alotta models, something to get her attention. If that doesn't work, then a pop up at college will do." Ghost suggests, looking out the window of his office to make sure everything was cool downstairs.

Tyga scratched the back of his head, skeptical of the idea, "How we just suppose to know that she's a party girl? I can't do no pop ups at college, that shit will go totally wrong." He explained, opening up a bag of chips that he had bought on his way here.

Ghost patted Tyga's shoulder as Trigga chuckled, "Oh trust me, she's the partying type. That's exactly why you won't need to go up to her college. Speaking of that,  how the hell ain't she suspended?" He grabbed a file that listed Keyshia being in a recent physical altercation.

Trigga grabbed leaned over Ghost's shoulder, scanning over the paper. "Shidddd, she sound like a goddamn savage. Look at that shit." He motioned for Tyga to  look at the details.

Tyga grabbed the paper while continuing to munch on his chips, "Argh, argh, mhmmm, mhm, mhm." He mumbled inaudibly while stuffing his face.

Ghost snatched the bag of chips out his hands, "English nigga." He frowned, whiled silently chuckling.

Tyga dusted off his hands after sitting the file down, "Suspended? Her ass need expulsion, she probably got that short people syndrome." He shrugged.

Trigga, cocked his head to the side, wondering what Tyga was talking about, "Oh yea, she's no more than 5 feet, very, very short." Ghost explained.

They all looked at her picture displayed on the board, "But thick as fuck." They said in union, followed by a chuckle.

Tyga cleared his throat, Ghost and Trigga gave him their attention. "Just in curiosity, if you not kidnapping her at the photo shoot then why are we doing this?" He questioned causing Trigga to wonder also as he nudged Tyga, awaiting Ghostu answer.

He smirked at the both of them, a spark lit in his eyes, "I'm not missing out on the opportunity of having one of the baddest models in the industry on both of my magazine covers." He informed causing them to agree, childishly dapping him up for his explanation.

Atlanta
Charles House
8:55 pm

Keyshia tapped the speaker option as she talked to Ariana. "So what you think he's a drug dealer?" She questioned as Keyshia got a text from Pac.