🤍FINALE🤍

Ghost

"The hell you lookin like that fo'" Mike asked as I stared at the screen of plans we made for tonight.

"I just got a voicemail." I stated, slowly turning around in my swivel chair.

"About?" Ace sat down.

"Mercedes. Champ's back." I sniffed, feeling fucked up about everything.

"Wait, y'all not together?" Trey got out his seat.

"Nah, and I did some real fucked up shit while I was drunk. I know where she live but she not gone let me near her. Especially after that. She's not answering my call or nothin'." I shook my head, walking over to my closet full of guns.

"The fuck you do to my sister man?" Tupac head flew in my direction.

"Nah, I'll talk about the shit later. Nicki know, she told me that Cedes said the shit is just between the three of us." I stated, loading my extended clip to my Ak-47 up.

"Yea, whatever man." Tupac sucked his teeth, loading his gun as well.

"You wanna tell us why y'all broke up?" Mike spoke.

"I'll tell y'all about it later. But right now, I feel like Cedes is gone be in some deep trouble sooner than later." I shook off their questions, loading my pistol.

"How soon?" Ace asked.

"Like today nigga." I chuckled in a duh tone.

"Well, we need to take care of this muthafucka right now. Champ think his ass hard right, that damn heart not bullet proof." Tupac spat angrily.

"Y'all load the rest of them guns while we start locking up all the warehouses and loading the trucks." I instructed before following Tupac out the office door.

Keyshia

"I have a doctors appointment today for my check up." I explained to Bey and Ariana while on three way call. I started putting on some clothes I would be comfortable in because it's extremely hot in Los Angeles today.

"So you ain't gone tell the nigga?" Ariana asked.

"No, did you forget how this baby was made? The nigga raped me." I stated.

"Well, you should still tell him. Even though he made that mistake, do you still love him?" Beyoncé asked with much curiosity in her voice.

I stopped myself from lying to her and sat down on my couch. It was a dead silence on the phone you could hear someone whisper.

"Ugh, is y'all still there?" Ariana asked after a five minute silence.

"I can't sit up here and say I don't love this man. But it's too much shit goin on right now" I sighed, getting up from the couch.

"So are we the only ones that know?" Beyoncé referred to my pregnancy.

"Ion think so, a couple days ago Nicki came over and pinned hella accusations of pregnancy on me. She prolly told Keyana and Aliya because they met up later on after Nic left my house. Not only that but I took my ass outside and saw Robyn and Brittanie at the store. They know cause I was shopping in the maternity section." I blabbed nonstop as I walked out my condo, locking the door.

"Did you get into it wit them?" Bey asked.

"Hell yea, you know Keyshia is a hot head." Ariana answered.

"I did, and I was boutta fight Brittanie. But my fake ass sister broke us up, and I was gone beat her ass too. But I cursed her out, and the bitch had the nerve to act like her feelings was hurt. And after that I walked my ass out the store." I continued our conversation, heading inside the parking garage.