Drunk Phil is a Fun Phil

*Dan's point of view*

"Yeah, I'm on my way," I reassured Louise. There was a loud noise in the background along with a laugh that could only belong to Phil Lester. I smiled at the agitated sigh that came out of Louise following the incident.

"Please, hurry," She begged. And with that, she hung up the phone.

Currently, there was a small party going on at Louise's. Unfortunately, I couldn't drink with the new anti-depressants I was trying, so I was stuck being Phil's sober-chauffeur. He told me that he thought he would drink some, but I didn't expect him to be as drunk as Louise said he was. She said that the party was dying down and most people were leaving, so it would be a good time to come pick Phil up.

Once I got there, they were both waiting outside. Phil was talking with Louise and she just seemed to be amused at whatever Phil was saying. I pulled up in front of them and got out- walking over to them.

"Hey." I smiled happily. "How much did he drink?" I asked dreadfully.

"I don't even know," She giggled and looked over to Phil. I hadn't even noticed it until I looked over at him, but he was staring at me with his eyes wide and his mouth gaping open. "A lot," Louise concluded.

"What?" I asked Phil. He was staring so much that I didn't even see him blinking. He looked amazed by something and I had no idea what it could possibly be.

"Oh my God, Dan," He was all he said. He was out of breath- he was in awe. I- confusedly- looked over to Louise for guidance, she just shrugged- equally as curious. "Oh my God."

"What?" I laughed. Phil just kept staring and I was about to ask what again, until-

"You are so hot," He said. Louise just about fell over laughing. Meanwhile, my cheeks suddenly got really hot and my eyes went wide. He looked at me- very obviously- up and down. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, it's time for him to go home," I agreed with what Louise had said earlier. Louise smiled and nodded.

"Oh, I will definitely go home with you," Phil said- he, again, looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes again, my blush felt like it was getting worse. Louise was laughing again and I was suddenly very thankful that she met me outside rather inside by everybody else.

"Phil, you are going home with me," I stated. "We live together, remember?" He seemed to think a few moments, but then he started to smirk.

"Yeah, we do." He grinned. I huffed and ignored whatever else came out of his mouth.

"Thanks, Louise. We're gonna leave now," I decided. She smiled kindly.

"Yeah, I think that's for the best." She nodded.

We said our goodbyes, but she waited until I got Phil into the car before she walked through the doors of her home. Once I sat down in the passenger seat, I started to drive back to our flat. As I was driving, I noticed that Phil had gone quiet. He was doing that thing all over again- staring at me.

"What?" I asked again. His stare was scrutinizing and it sort of creeped me out.

"You know, a boy was flirting with me at that party," He stated out of the blue. My heart rate escalated a little and I couldn't help the way my jaw clenched. I knew I shouldn't be jealous, but I didn't like the fact that a random drunk dude was flirting with my drunk boyfriend. But, I knew Phil loved me and was extremely loyal, so I didn't say anything about that.

"Yeah?" I wondered.

"Yup." Phil nodded happily. Before I could get even more jealous, Phil said, "but I pushed him away!" Phil said proudly. I laughed quietly.