Cheater

*Dans point if view*

I paced back and forth around the room. I was freaking out. Should I tell Phil? What if he doesn't believe me? Or think that it's fake or something?

I looked over at Phil who was happily making coffee in the other room. He's gonna be heart broken.

I can't believe that bitch! How could you do that?! To Phil?! A cute little blueberry muffin like Phil.

Why'd I have to see it. I knew I should've made Phil come with me, wether he was tired or not. He's probably thinks I'm lying to date him or something. Especially if he knows I have a crush on him.

*the night before*

Phil and I were laying in the couch watching Tv. His girlfriend, Millie, just left... at midnight.

Don't get me wrong, Millie is a really nice girl. She's pretty, she's always smiling, she's kind of goofy, a lot like Phil. But she's a bad influence.

She is all nice, but when she's over Phil's less... I don't know innocent. He'll walk out of his room with hickeys and he looks miserable. She comes out clean and also miserable. Probably because Phil wouldn't have sex with her.

Phil's a total romantic, so he doesn't want to have sex until he thinks he's in love. He's had sex a few times, but then it didn't work out. I can tell that he's not in love, but she can't.

She didn't leave until midnight tonight and the second she left Phil plopped down on the couch with a sigh, again looking miserable.
"Why don't you just break up with her?" I asked sitting down next to him, he laughed sadly.
"I don't know, what if she's the love of my life? What if she changes tomorrow into the exact kind of person I love... and I just walked out on her or something. Plus... I think I really like her." He explained... again... and again, but she never changed.
She was still a super nice girl that wanted sex the second you were alone.
Phil still wouldn't break it off, I don't know if it's cause he really does likes her... or if he's just way too nice.

Whatever the reason I wasn't going to get into it. I just... I don't like her, never did never will. It's not only because I want Phil to be with me, but I just got a bad vibe from her.

As we were laying there watching anime, I couldn't help look at Phil, who was asleep.
Did he really like her?

Then, Phil shot up.
"I forgot to give Millie her phone back!" Phil said taking a pink bedazzled phone- cased phone out of his pocket.
"Can't you just give it back tomorrow?" I shrugged.
"No! She's leaving for some trip for a week tomorrow really early in the morning. I have to go give it back." He sat up and looked so tired out. He had huge purple bags under his eyes. I groaned.
"I'll go take it back for you?" I asked him.
"No, I can't let you do that, it's my girlfriend." I could hear the annoyance in his voice.
"No, I'll take it back, I'm wide awake and I really don't care." I shrugged, but in the inside I faced palmed, why'd I offer?
"Do you really not?" He asked with a weak smile.
"No, it's fine." Although I really did not want to drive to her house.
"Do want me to at least drive with you and then drop it off?" He asked me getting up, that would be great.
"No I'll be ok." I said shrugging again.
"Are you sure?" No.
"Yeah I'm sure, get some rest." I lied.

He gave me a hug, "Thanks Dan." He said into my shoulder.
"Yup." I said back. I resisted the urge to stay there forever and let go. I also tried to resist the urge to enjoy it too much... I failed.

I started on my drive to her house with the phone. I hated this phone so much. I turned it on and it was a picture of her and Phil. I couldn't help but stare at Phil. He was smiling, but I could tell it was fake. I wanted to "accidentally" drop it out the window.