Hostpital

*Dan's point of view*

I set up the table and put down a hot glue gun, two pieces of fabric and cotton. Phil and I were going to make a video on our craft channel about how to make pillows. We sat down and started showing off the items. Phil grabbed the hot glue gun and gave him a concerned look.
"You should let me show that, otherwise you are gonna burn yourself." I said.
"I'll be ok." He said smirking his adorable smirk. I nodded and he showed it off, then, it happened.

Phil must not have known it was on because he lifted it up an inch above his tongue and squeezed the trigger. It was like I was watching in slow motion. The hot glue slowly dripping on his tongue, his shock and then nozzle also touching his tongue from his hand flinching trying to touch it, tears welling up his bright blue eyes, and finally his screaming, it burns!
"Phil you idiot, get in the car quick, we are going to the hospital!"
"I be bine." He said, tongue sticking out of his mouth.

I grabbed his hand and we quickly turned on the car getting in. We got to the hospital and I ran inside grasping Phil's hand. I walked up to the front desk.
"We need urgent care, my friend burnt his tongue with a hot glue gun." I said quickly.
"How- ok." She said and dialed a number in her desk phone. People came rushing in and took Phil away, not letting me go with. I had to sign stupid papers.

She put them in front of her and a pen and told me to fill them out.
"How'd he burn his tongue on a hot glue gun?" She asked watching me fill out papers.
"Cause he is clumsy and stupid. Can I go see him now?" I asked handing her the papers.
"I'm only supposed to let certain people in, are you related or married to him."
"No." I said blushing.
She sighed, "I'm not supposed to let you in but, you seem pretty close." She winked and I rushed through the door. "Room 117!" She yelled. "Thanks!" I yelled back.

I got the room and burst open the door. I saw Phil sitting against the bedrest tongue out with a cotton ball on it.
"Hey." I said relieved.
"Hey." He said as best he could.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah dust a thmall burn." He said.
"Thank god." I said relaxing.
"Deez thy are you tho worried, ith dust my tongue."
"What if the glue went down your throat and clogged you lungs or something. Or what if you could ever use your tongue again. What if you would never eat again and then you'd starve to death." I said sitting down, I've been thinking about these options the whole time I was waiting. He looked back and forth at my eyes smiling.
"Can I tell you a thecret?" He asked and I nodded, him pulling my ear closer.
"I like you too, and I would kith you but I can't uth my tongue." I could feel my cheeks light up as I pulled away smiling, Phil really did like me!

Eventually we really did leave the hospital and the second we did, I got my kiss.