Oops

*Phil's point of view*

"Bye Dan!" I yelled walking out of our flat. I was going to get some stuff from the store. It was a typical gloomy day and everyone at the store seemed to have the same mood. Everybody was shuffling their feet and the children who were usually pointing out toys were walking quietly. I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

*Dan's point of view*

As Phil left I quickly grabbed my computer and ran to my room. I opened it up and FaceTimed Tyler, who had been waiting for about a week.
"Hey Tyler." I said smiling. This was the time we usually gossiped.
"Hey!" He said laughing his Tyler laugh. "I have to ask you something. You saw the comments on your last video right?"
"How could I forget." I mumbled. In all the comments it again talked about how I looked at Phil with my "heart eyes". I couldn't help that! He was just so adorable! I may have a slight crush on him... ok more than a crush.

*Phil's point of view*

I got home and was about to shout out to Dan when I heard a laugh that could only belong to Tyler. I knew what he was talking with him for. Every once in a while he would go into his room giggling. The first few times I would ignore but curiosity got the best of me. I felt bad eavesdropping but I couldn't help it! I only did it once, twice including now. The last time they talked about Joe and Caspar, all about how they wondered if they were secretly dating or something. I listened to it all, Dan doesn't ship it, Tyler does. I agree with Dan, they are probably just like us, well I mean I do kind of like Dan, ok really like him. Maybe I do agree with Tyler. I set down the items and quietly snuck by the door and listened. I couldn't hear anything so I put my ear up against it.
"How could I forget?" I heard Dan mumble.
"Do you... like Phil." Tyler asked. My heart skipped a beat.
"Yeah of course I do, he's my best friend!" I rolled my eyes, he was avoiding the question.
"You know that's not what I meant." Tyler said.
Dan sighed,"Yeah, but please don't tell him, I don't want to ruin our relationship." Tyler squealed yelling, "I knew it!" My heart was racing. Dan liked me! I was about to scream excitedly but then I realized I was standing at the door. "Hold on a sec." I heard one of them say. There was shuffling so I didn't hear who. As I was thinking the door opened and I fell into Dan's room. He tried to catch me but, I was already falling.

*Dan's point of view*

I got up from my bed closing the computer to get a glass of water. I opened my door and a figure came falling down. I then realized that that figure was Phil.
"Phil!" I laughed and helped him up. His cheeks were pink and looked adorable. Why was he blushing? Then I realized, he was by the door. I felt my eyes widen.
"Ummm what were you doing..." I asked.
"I was going to tell you that I was back from the store." He said.
"Than how'd you fall?" I asked.
"Ok fine I was listening to your conversation with Tyler." He whispered.  My heart flopped.
"How much... d-did you hear?" I asked nervously.
"Just the end." He said.
"Did you hear that I umm-"

*Phil's point of view*

"Yes." I said immediately. I could see the fear in his eyes.
"I'll be out of the flat in a week. I'm sorry that-"
I interrupted him with my lips, what else do I have to lose. He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We stopped and put our foreheads together.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." I whispered.
"Really?" He whispered, his brown eyes shining.
"Really." I whispered pecking him on the cheek.