Livestream kiss

*Dans point of view*

I was sitting in the living room talking and setting up the livestream. I was going to talk for a little bit, but then Phil and I were going to try weird flavored Pringles. People have been doing that for a while but a lot of weird flavors just came in the store and we wanted to try them. Phil was out right now picking them up.

As I was talking I heard the door open and Phil came in smiling at me. I forgot all about the camera, I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Hey hon!" Phil said kissing me and then started setting down the groceries.
"Hey babe, did you get the stuff?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll bring them over." He said grabbing everything.
"I also bought blindfolds." He said holding them out.
"Oh no, you want us to guess?" I groaned.
"Yup." He smiled.

I took the blindfold and now I couldn't see a single comment. We tried the first one then my eyes widened.
"Ok guys, we have to go for a little bit, there are movers outside our house, we will be back once they are done, bye!" I quickly shut off the camera.

"There aren't movers outside." Phil frowned. "Why'd you end it... and I didn't say goodbye?!"
"Oh no! Phil do you realized what just happened?!" I slapping my face.
"No.. what?" He gave me a confused look.
"We just outed Phan!"
"What, how?"
"Remember when you walked in and kissed me..."
"Can't you just edit that out?"
"No, this is a live show remember." Phil's eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot. I'm sorry, this is all my fault."
"Woah, slow down there, how is this your fault. I'm the one who should've remind you I was doing a livestream."
"No, you told me I just forgot."
"Well when you came in I should've said that... you were talking to your girlfriend or something!"
"You couldn't have thought that lie up on the spot that quickly, you can't blame yourself for that."
"Then you can't blame yourself for not remembering."
"Ok fine... but it was still my fault."
"No it wasn't! You know what it was both of our faults. We both could have done better.... No, I can't blame you for this."
"Dan, as much as neither of us want to say it, it was both of our faults. If we don't, we will be saying it all night."
"Yeah, ok. So the internet knows about Phan."
"Yup..."
"Should we talk to them about it?"
"I guess we have to."

I turned the camera back on and turned the livestream back on. Immediately comments and questions rolled in.
"Hey guys, so I'm guessing that most of you saw the kiss." I said.
"And when we said babe and hon." Phil put in.
"Well... Phan is real!"
"And since you guys probably have so many questions, we are going to tell about it."
"It all started in 2009 when we met. I had the biggest crush on Phil and he also had one on me. We didn't start dating until 2011 though... and why is that Phil?" I asked him smirking, he had a huge blush across his face.
"I thought Dan found out I was gay and I was scared he'd hate me. So... I made up Susan. Susan was my "girlfriend" from Brussels. I wanted to make sure Dan thought I was straight and well... yeah. He eventually found out though." He said sadly. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Watch it, if I wouldn't have we wouldn't be dating right now."
"Well I know that, I'm just said that I couldn't be convincing."
"Anyway after that fiasco, a year later I moved into Phil's room and we've been dating in secret ever since." I smiled at Phil.

The rest of the night we spent reluctantly telling the world about Phan.