The Things I Love About You

*Phil's point of view*

I don't know how we ended up doing it but we did. One of us probably found a thing on Tumblr or Twitter or something. All I know is that we are now sitting and writing... at midnight.

I bet you are wondering, what the heck is he talking about?

Now I know you are going to think that this is cheesy... but Dan and I are writing all the things we love about each other.

Dan was sitting in the couch and I'm at the counter, we didn't want to see each others list. We gave the time limit of twenty minutes, which I don't think is enough time to write all the things I love about Dan.

Twenty minutes later, we were done. I had my list and Dan said he had his.
"Do you want to go first?" I asked him. He blushed.
"I don't want to go at all." He said looking at his feet.
"You don't have a choice, I'll go first. You can't judge got it mister!"
"I won't, mine will probably be a lot worse anyways!"

"Ok... Dan there is millions of things I love about you, but here are just a few. First I want to talk about your hair. I love the color and how it's a perfect light brown. My favorite thing about it though, is when we aren't going out or making videos and you leave it curly. I love your hobbit hair. I also love your eyes, you say that it's just boring old brown but I think it's the opposite. I think your eyes are beautiful chocolate brown. I also love your lips, they might be always chapped but when we are kissing none of that matters. I love how the shape of your lips fit perfectly into mine. I love how you're taller than me even though it sucks sometimes. I love your personality, I love when you talk about how evil you are but you are really just adorable, you wouldn't even be able to kill a fly. I love how kind and gentle you are and how you and I are so alike. I love how you are so overprotective. Even though I act like it annoys me and you are overreacting I love it when you get super jealous. I also love when you play piano and that you secretly are an amazing singer. I could listen to you sing and play all day long. I love your sarcasm and your procrastination, even if you do it at the worse times. I love how you keep me in line all the time and make sure I'm not being too stupid. The thing I love most about you though, is how you make me feel, always loved... and that's all I could write in twenty minutes." I finished and looked up at Dan who gave me the best look I could ever imagine. He looked at me like I was he stars and the moon.

He walked over to me and gave me a very passionate kiss. "Thank you." He whispered.

"Your turn." I whispered.  He took a step back and opened his mouth. Then he looked up at me.
"I can't do it, mines too cheesy I don't want to read it. I'm sorry. It will do no justice to yours."
"Come on, it's probably amazing!"
"I don't know, I'm tired.  I will always remember yours. Can we just forget about mine and go to sleep?"
"Fine." I sighed, it was no use arguing.
"Ok, I'm throwing this away then, goodnight!" He pecked me on the cheek, threw the paper in the bin and went to his room to sleep.

I went to my room and tried to fall asleep but...
I couldn't.

All I could think about was that damned note! What could it say? Is Dan overreacting? Did he even write anything? I have to know what he wrote.

Curiosity got the best of me and I snuck out into the kitchen turning on the lights. The paper was sitting right on top, not crumpled or anything. I snatched and looked at it. I could see why he didn't want to read this, his was very short. Could he not think or something? I decided to read it and get my answer.

Dear Phil,
                     There is so many things I love about you. I know you are probably going to write a long list, I'm sorry yours is so short. As cheesy as it is, I could write every single one, start to finish... but I'm only going to write one.
Everything

My eyes widened, oh my god. I ran to Dan's room and punched open the door.